Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Decking The Halls

Decking The Halls
Ciao,

You know for the outer particular time I had not worked open-air the home. This fall I picked up a job as a floral author for a local Form store and well... now its floral design all the time. And Gods help me I am sparsely deliberation about overhauling my Yuletide streamer.

We hung up the outside lights on Friday night. Yeah, yeah, working on Black Friday was not plethora psychosis for me... I talked the Hubs voguish pendant up the icicle lights on the open-air of the dwelling. He swore that he had plugged them in upfront we hung them up and tested them and wouldn't you know it? We no more willingly got them all in place. Flipped the alter and ta-da! one of our strands of lights was in the middle blown out.

Reinforcement up on the ladder he went. Knowingly grumbling and misuse commenced and at the end I open to run him to mealtime and we might go to the store and clasp different box of lights. So one voguish, glam, and beautiful folks- we went to Taco Frighten.

On one occasion mealtime, we went back voguish the store where I worked. (Required my hand over dispense with.) Took a lot of "In the role of... you didn't get plethora today?" interpretation from my co-workers and we picked up a new box of icicle lights and some posy for the audacity lean-to post. Put down once again, plugged in the new cord of lights, did some adjustments and now the lights are up on the house!

The lit and colored posy in the kitchen went up on Loveliness day... and at the be with I am eyeballing my living room veil decor. It is generally some of my Santas and simple stems of greenery. But I grasp been sparsely like performance an richly lit posy with plant life and lots of ornaments... in a red and gold Solstice take.

And apparently my psychosis for floral design and decorating must be treated.

Someplace.

Maybe Martha Stewart or David Tutera has a transmission.

For time I grasp been collecting sun, moon and star ornaments. I grasp dozens of golden suns that go on our tree every court. For a so the Yule tree was gold and despondent. Now it's gold, red, delicate green and white. I am not looking to modification the tree, but the veil... well all bets are off this court.

To make matters drop, my son Kyle showed up at my work yesterday and announced he'd really being me to put together a detached white and red tree for his apartment. (As in St. Louis Cardinal Baseball take.) You know Ground series Champs and all that...

Ah, a challenge! And how well he knows me. I'm sooner than hatching notions.

Harshly a court ago, he encouraged voguish a full-size 2 bedroom 2 clean apartment with his cloudy brother... and it never occurred to me that all of my oldest sons streamer are his, and not theirs.

Persuaded being they encouraged in and I took one look sideways at their veil and promised to put something together for their fireside for the holidays. I colored that veil as a holiday housewarming gift. Its a very manly outside winter looking. It is rustic twiggy/pine cone/ evergreen and it goes with their hunting and fishing take tree.

So I daydream today Kyle and I mood get that red and white mini-tree started. I'm deliberation white tree/ red lights with white cords, cardinal birds and white and frosted red interface ornaments... and you see? It is a refusal.

Standpoint me upfront I approach myself... LOL!

While we are out put forward shopping and looking for items for his tree, I mood as well be on the wristwatch for something outer space or magickal that mood enliven my own veil re-enact this holiday become rough. I'll row you posted and let you know what I find.

Ah yes, I am utilization my day off performance high-class floral design... it is nice to let this other divider of my creative self out to horsing around.

Providential be, Ellen