Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wand Consecration Ritual 1

Wand Consecration Ritual 1
oYou will adopt a white candle for the attentiveness sparkle, water, pentacle and incense.

oCast your circle.

oTo consecrate the tool, the elementals may be hand-me-down.

oPick up the wand, saying: "I bear chosen this wand to encourage me in my work."

oVisualize the wand survival cleared of any gloom.

oContinue unproductive the wand feels skirt to you.

oNow conjure clear-cut energy undemanding from you, down you arm and in vogue the wand.

oVisualize a strong white light undemanding preside over your form to the tool. Discrimination it absorb the clear-cut energies.

oPoint the wand towards the North, saying: "May the powers of the Tunnel bath and introduce somebody to an area the wand I bear chosen."Bounce it to the pentacle, saying: " In the names of the Goddess and God (use any names you wish), I bless and make sacred this wand, tool of my craft. I charge this wand by the element of Tunnel."

oPoint the wand to the East, saying: "May the powers of the Air bath and introduce somebody to an area the wand I bear chosen." Prevented the wand preside over the smoke of the incense, saying: "In the names of the Goddess and God (use any names you wish), I bless and make sacred this wand, tool of my craft. I charge this wand by the element Air."

oPoint the wand to the South, saying: "May the powers of Jet bath and introduce somebody to an area the wand I bear chosen." Prevented the wand without demur (the besom itself is undoubtedly stirring) down the candle sparkle saying: "In the names of the Goddess and God (using any names you wish), I bless and make sacred this wand, tool of my craft. I charge this wand by the element Jet."

oPoint the wand to the West, saying: "May the powers of water bath and introduce somebody to an area the wand I bear chosen." Smattering the wand with a few drops of water, saying: "In the names of the Goddess and God (using any names), I bless and make sacred this wand, tool of my craft. I charge this wand by the element Water."

oThen say: "This tool is now groom, survival consecrated and charged to encourage me in my work. So mote it be."

oPerform other procedure if you wish, then accurate the circle



Reference: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com