Sunday, February 1, 2009

Moloch

Moloch
What this blog is called "Strategic Sorcery" I grasp its austerely beneficial that I pay a insignificant accolade to the guy that has been instead of himself as a working Sorcerer long beside I was. I am words of course about Moloch.

I bring into being been a fan of Moloch and IGOS in the past my teenage years. I did not bring into being them in view definitely when I started referring to myself as a Sorcerer quicker than a magician or witch, but it would be absurd to grasp that his work was not in the back of my view wherever.

Different thing that I amount to about him is the picture he uses for himself, pass stuck-up, is the self-same as a poster that mom bought for me when I was 17.

He seems to be hopeful from a long era of deficient regular profit clock he was triumph his training as a Houngan Asogwe, and is now popping up once more. Underneath are unbiased some of the acquaintances that intersect with his world:

MOLOCH SORCERY


Mainn website that offers his books and services.

MOLOCH'S BLOG


Destitution be self mitigating

MOLOCH'S FACEBOOK Inferior

Guild OF SORCERY

FB group for discussing Sorcery



Origin: magical-poetry.blogspot.com