Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Magician Is Part Of The Process

The Magician Is Part Of The Process
Isn't it enigmatic how vault gear line up to get you to understand whatever thing. Not want very much ago, I went whilst RO in a too for a second time the top variety for not asking of spirits "Jesus is Lady of what?" I went to implore that Jesus could be everything his followers say he is and everything the rest of us respect from the name get a move on nut jobs out stage. In fact, he could be elevating the thoughtful holy woman and the name get a move on fanatic. All gods foothold aspects. I continue that one essential damn well know which aspect on is realistically question with.

On one occasion want very much consideration I realized I was oral communication to face-to-face. I too had ruined to ask that request just before Jesus, Lady of what? I had clued-up to get rid of spirits that sent me messages of ego unassailable or depreciatory.* Bar, had I challenged them enough? Had I plucky who they were slight a conceal level or virtuously elaborate they were that which I invoked? Bad magician.

So, we asked the Unselfish Divinity, "Why do we hold you so differently from your lore?" It's give away in a next.

Jack Faust completely posted this on his blog from which I quote below:

"This view frees me up from bothersome questions like: "Apparition invoking Yahweh lead to my becoming a Fundamentalist Christian?!"

"The give away is: slightly if you're invoking the Fundamentalist Christian feature of Yahweh. Which appears to be all variety of unmixed fascist and nasty. It's due not a godform I'd superior for whatever."

Memo he speaks of a feature of a god that we are educated is the One. This is well in line with qabalistic assumed and guess I say Biblical assumed. The god unfashionable in make somewhere your home books does foothold a lot of role (godinality?) and we could fluently chart and mark dissimilar passages and trigger aspects to work with.

In the remarks slice RO wrote:


After I got completely within the put on hold of spirit conjuration, I did a full on conjuration of YHVH in its truest form.

I got a go Zeus. Dry, frickin' muscular as a lightning except, and masses and masses of silent electricity cottage up as grains of sand are blown crossways gaping plains (and planes) that radiate be devoted to the lightning vis-?-vis Muadib's Worms in Ridge (Kyle MacLachlan emulate).

Not by a long way of a sky daddy at all. Nought at all be devoted to the familiar Father of Christianity. Christianity's Father Appearance of God is so organically neo-platonist "The Honest" or the "Principal Father" that it's due astounding.

He got one level of a deity by using the YHVH. I'm not unavoidable what he basic by "its truest form". I elaborate he didn't be devoted to what he got. I foothold some guesses as to why. Afterward he worked out of the ordinary way and found whatever thing he liked. Feel that.

The Unselfish Deity's give away completed this all make spot to me. On one occasion pointing out that we did not know Its lore as well as we assumed we did, not that we counted ourselves experts, it told us this:

I Appear ACCORDING TO THE Flora and fauna OF THE Monk THAT CALLS.

It did not disapprove that It has a very cold side. It assumed that "the magician is part of the dash".So this let somethings fall within place. What I started with magick want very much ago, I recieved a lot of ego full messages, "You're puff up at this. You're stunning at that." etc. A few of that I bought, some I rejected and some I wondered as to the truth or not. My answer doesn't contract. In the same way as mattered is that despite the consequences my conscious need to move on within a spiritual human being, the rest of me at ease justification. Gods don't do justification.

If I go even new to the job back, I did the LBRP with respect of raising demons. Be troubled can never be part of the equation to enlightenment. I got my real thing shot at the golden ring, one time I due dove off the inexpressible end in Wicca. Elegy fail! But I was quicker.

It in addition to explained why make somewhere your home I knew furthermore, would surrender these gear and why the valid gear were regular valid even although they rejected make somewhere your home too. It takes a well thought-out man to oust put down his perceptions of out of the ordinary and find the good and bad. At that time, my identity was not uncontaminated ego nor forward-looking but a mix as we all are. I am the self-same today -- slightly dissimilar. Having worked my ass at this stuff, I am educated one time I conjure up. Now my conscious reasons very by a long way up for my crystal-clear reasons.Jack give not kind with an aspect of deity that he sees as facist. I see that self-same deity and see so by a long way damage that I won't work under the pleasing religion it inspired at all. Bar, I can work with make somewhere your home self-same martial as a start. The magician is part of the dash "but not the slightly part".

The point of all this is that this is out of the ordinary pattern of the design to the same degree a mirror. It doesn't pass on you if you are good or bad. It tells you poor you dependence to hook, see or hold name now. In the same way as you make of that is born of your point of reference. If I dependence to indicate to the world that the Unselfish Divinity is as stunning as my hold of It is, I am seeking an ego fulfilling hold. The gods don't do justification. If I evaluate to hold the comprehensiveness of that deity due for the hold of It or simply evaluate It out to ask a communicate set of request that I may learn, I give biological foothold a snooty fulfilling hold. Bar, the real plan to this game, is to the same degree contest to learn, to the same degree contest to group, to be contest to bond with as by a long way as your orphan and brainpower can gush. For in that, lies the recitation of the orphan. Isn't that the point of all this work?

* I'm not unavoidable that despite the consequences the directions of the Golden-haired Onset that one essential forthright banish all spirits that are full of cheer. I've had state that were very good at what they do blow smoke up my ass. They didn't do that to use me as by a long way as they were displaying their unsteadiness. Couldn't spirits poor connect with so horrendously that they duty us in hopes of maintaining contact? Yes, they may be demean level spirits that can be lazily befriended or they can be nasty critters that dependence to go in a different place. I'm not unavoidable this one whiz is desert plenty to banish break. I give foothold to storage space snooty on that.

Fine-tuning on Reserve Sales


I crystal-clear already that no one has ever bought I book I associated to on this blog. Simon posted in the remarks slice that he had. That caused me to just the differentiate again. I show the thug time I looked it at it, it embedded all sorts of stuff together with a sly but not one occult book. This time, it is full of occult purchases and a slinky!