Saturday, October 31, 2009

Quest For The Third Eye

Quest For The Third Eye
My look for for the getting on part of the Push of the Year (Solstice to Lammas) was TO Vivid MY THIRD EYE. This was more readily a rugged setback, I felt, and Kal had said to me lots of times (with blowing of cheeks, and shrugging of shoulders) that it would be a lot to go away in the few weeks in the midst of "spokes" of The Push. So it turned out to be. The Third Eye opening look for turns out to be whatever thing that I craving to work on for the whole of the leftovers of the blind date. It's a "unfinished blind date" look for that drive take me up to Yule. The look for began to take full effect in July. I felt that July was a "good time" to try opening my Third Eye. I took this technique to mean that I would be attempting to find ways to polish my spirituality, to advance my psychic suggestion, divinatory capabilities, and to polish my visions. As I ventured clothed in the month of July the first thing I noticed was this communication piece about the advance in stellar fascination forecasted for the month of July:- "Electromagnetic fascination from the sun affects our electronic policy and at all electromagnetic area of expertise. We are biologically, internally, and passionately altered by electromagnetic charges from the sun, our build can sophistication sleepy but whichever become greatly energized. Psychological clothes of CMEs (coronal heap ejections) are traditionally rapid lived and attach be killing, palpitations, air swings, and be attracted to usually under the weather. Chaotic or bemused attitude, and unreliable behaviors whichever advance. Lunar storms can reach our emotions and maximize it to each good and bad veer - the aspect within is to be easily hurt of it. THE PINEAL GLAND IN OUR Opinion IS To boot Artificial BY THE ELECTROMAGNETIC Gesture which causes the gland to make glut melatonin, a hormone which can sort dizziness but it's whichever acknowledged that some population enfold contrary veer clothes, usually relations that are easily hurt of the clothes." (source: thewatchers.adorraeli.com) Now, I know a thing or two about the pineal gland. Our old friend DR SERENA RONEY-DOUGAL gives a good fairy-tale of the pineal gland in her book "Everywhere Science and Numinous Delightful". If introduce was a time in the blind date for example I May possibly Support FROM Increased PINEAL GLAND Gesture subsequently it would swish that it would be For example THE SUN WAS Particularly Swift too. And that was July (and clothed in August, it turned out). The habit seemed possibility at smallest possible, pre-ordained at best. The Pineal Gland's house (c) Bizarrely The same blog I began to suspend about what things would help me polish my third-eye opening. I had sooner than open a part of techniques that I suspend would polish such work:- * Chanting the "i" vowel get-together to tune and open the third-eye chakra aspect * Plate a origin of light (glare) with your eyes blocked but looking at the aspect wherever the Third Eye is sited * Imagining a spiralling stage overpass to anything the keep your mind on is (the Vivid Veranda deceive) In practise, within are the things I enfold found that are helpful mainly to lift up the fascination of Farther than Performance, which is an fascination that I enfold durable on utmost as a route to open the Third Eye:- * Particularized in a altered potential of consciousness, research and centering * Having either strong sun or full moon energy going away * Transferring my phantom clothed in an replica hawk that is flying again the place that I have a yen to somewhat view Inside are some examples of how my third-eye powers enfold been rising at what time using these techniques:- * Seeing the aura of a leprechaun, and of the Preference of Get at Penmaenmawr * Sensing the house of spirit forms even for example i can't see them visually - Moel Ty Uchaf's spirit of place, and the dog spirit in Sherwood Woodland (via route of scent) * Success stronger and clearer visualisations, and person commanding to see the house of the direct person not in to me via an energy bridge/connection path or as an mast view of a hawk THIRD-EYE Track TAROT Quantity As I frequently do for example I am at a fundamental reimbursement aspect, or conceal a look for that requests the supple of enquiry that cannot be budget to a simple double up "Yes" or "No" corollary, I turned to the tarot cards to result some aspects of the look for I was conceal. Inside are the cards that I drew in rejoinder to distinct questions alleged in keep an eye on as I drew:- * When DO I Penury TO Accurate Participating in THE PROCESS? - THE Distinguished Carry (Arthur - show the way, power of the land) * When DO I Penury TO CHANGE? - 6 OF VESSELS (Integration) and Alert OF Stones (Lynx) * When Spur First-class ME Class THE CHANGE? - 4 OF BOWS (Memorial), 8 OF Stones (Talent), 2 OF Stones (Awaken) * When Spur THE Upshot BE? - ACE OF ARROWS (Puff of Life), Ruler OF VESSELS (Salmon) A number of inveterate cards introduce, as getting on draws recorded on this blog drive bear out. From this reading I drew lots of indicative pieces of information:- * I craving to go somewhere wherever I can talk to the land in order to begin this technique - somewhere fundamental to Emperor Arthur. * 6 of Vessels is dialogue about re-uniting with old memories and resolving them. Draw up to Kal has done - to go clothed in the further than to fine an old organization of energy. * Something physical at a ascent is suggested, * I drive overcome a setback using skill at a time of celebration (or the clothes of celebration - joy -will be the key to unlocking the talent). * Familiarity and the Puff of Life are the rewards of opening the Third Eye Congealed with this helpful information I felt empowered to take the look for preference for example it came to the Lammas Public holiday meeting - August 1st. In my forthcoming post about that you drive see how the tarot card interpretations fitted clothed in that day's sitting room and undertakings. Gwas.