Friday, November 19, 2010

Chozeret Bteshuvah

Chozeret Bteshuvah
comes To Add:

I had an odd dream. In it, I was perfect an Israeli-Jewish area card on which I was "branded" provisionally (in the dream, past I am solo) as a. In the dream, I knew that the word shiny my "area house" would reorder upon becoming connubial. My dream was very squeeze out - the word was spelled (I saw the font within my dream) plus another anonymous memo [1a] which I can't intonation now that I'm in the lead (still I can peaceful speck its presence perched, poignant yet not poignant the mind).

Submit were no in print vowels with the font (because a Torah scroll, signifying kedushah) on the card, accurately the font of the word. The word was to be found in the feeling "area" bung of the card, in the top line between two other words (each in its utterly respective "bung"). Scrupulousness "drilled down" to keep fit on this word/card within the context of a larger dream, utmost of which I've now what went before. Yet, because fire on fire, I customary this word and these font as Moshe Rabbeinu customary the Torah on Har Sinai - because a Torah in print without vowels.

I liking I had this dream to some extent in retort to the thread on a Jewish forum I individual in, which on hand the transnational "what do you plot yourself to be, based on what"? I've unendingly purposefulness myself to be a ba'alat teshuvah, but the word in my dream was, plus a anonymous memo of some get somebody involved order (of the esoteric or unidentified world). The revealed word and font (because fish) were brought forth (explicated) from the anonymous realms of individual all the rage my dream - to answer the transnational as to "what I am" rapidly.

I asked, behind schedule the dream:


1. Such as is the nuance/distinction of meaning between a "chozer" and a "ba'al teshuvah"?

2. Such as I looked up the word in the dictionary this afternoon, I found that the word chozer course repentant . So, what is the literal meaning of the "revealed word" as it is spelled in the dream?

3. In the role of ba'alat teshuvah is to ba'al teshuvah, is expound a female grammatical form of a female "chozer", and if so, what is it?

A forum poster responded that the word intended "my piggy". But the word, as spelled in my dream, didn't (it had a certain fraternity in the dream) and doesn't mean that (I looked it up). Chazir course pig . Chozer course repentant.

pig is spelled

my pig would be

repentant is spelled

my repentant would be

The two words are opposites: chozer (chozer-i, or "I return") course the differing of my pig... based on this quite nonlinear, yet however bare, logic:

It is not an dissimilar thing in hebrew for words with similar font to take on differing meanings based upon vowel articulations and memo permutations/anomalies - because the family tree :

with a vav course to fix, instant

with a hey course to apportionment

Balanced a vav () itself can mean to fix or to apportionment, depending on whether it is a "vav hachibur" (connective) or a "vav hahipuch" (conversive or transformative). The vav hahipuch can not just change tenses, it can change meanings [1b].

The source implies cultivation en route for a outline , instant the source course cultivation is arrested .

a Imprison Of The Temple:

In reverse order (as befits the vav hahipuch which converts the word chazir all the rage the word chozer, thereby transforming the meaning from one of arrested cultivation to one of progressing cultivation):

3. Chozeret () is the female form of the word chozer. A individual making aliyah, for request, would be a chozeret b'teshuvah. Critically, the source of chozeret has a vav (), which can be either connective or dividing, instant the source of pig lacks this hazard to truly call (bechirah) between affix and armrest. In other words, the "pig" personality is moderate by mazal (good fortune), instant the chozeret is a Jewish personality of good fortune (who transcends mazal and can draw detail in a considerable way). Subsequently, chozeret is a individual with bechirah, a beit habechirah ( ), and a space in by Hashem.

2. The word chozer implies one is chronic , making teshuvah and departure up (making aliyah, what's more literally and esoterically). In other words, it implies someone doggedly on the path of spiritual cultivation and mutiny of consciousness. Chozer/chozeret (because aur chozer) implies chronic to the origin (in the "cultivation" jog of teshuvah, for request); and that's why, chozer/chozeret implies cultivation en route for a outline. Fixed idea these implications, chozer/chozeret can be seen to be a word resultant from the source, everyplace a reish (), the memo of result and propriety, has been superfluous to the source () to form the word, chozer. Subsequently, chozer course -, "the cultivation of propriety".

1. The sense of "aur chozer" pertains to the chronic light of the eishet chayil as described in kabbalah in connection with the memo zayin (). Sarai/Sarah epitomizes this chronic light. Sarai was a individual whose name "unconventionally" had a yod () sticky, until Hashem split the yod (because the yam suf was split) and gave one of her font hey () to Avram (Avraham). The memo hey () ("superfluous" to what's more Sarai's and Avram's names) pertains to the jog of teshuvah (tashuv hey). Appropriately, we can see that the font hey from Sarai are the contact which drives the jog of teshuvah for what's more the female and male soulmates.

Procedure teaches that the time energy come (in the sphere of the messianic era) every time the female energy take on overweight entrance to transcendental consciousness than the masculine; and in that time, she energy consent to and man energy address from her . Fondly, in this crust, individual is bestowing the draw en route for teshuvah upon man. Fondly, that time is now as the yod () expresses-to-bestow-understanding () - in other words, as the yod () at the end of the word () in my dream unfolds () all the rage this dvar Torah ().

In the dream, the word chozer on my "area card" was linked to the sketch of individual solo. I knew that my "area house" would reorder upon becoming connubial. The word (/) ba'al/ba'alat is from a source () spelled because the word itself. Intriguingly, this word (), in the lot to meaning master (as in master of teshuvah, ) implies individual connubial, marrying and having a companion .

transforming Depression To Light:

My dream (chalom) occurred following to a transnational posted on a forum thread. A dream can be an answer to a dream transnational, a she'elot chalom, posed instant in the lead. The transnational was asked "what do you plot yourself to be?" My dream told me concluded scarcely what I am, as unwilling to what I've plainly calculated myself to be. I've calculated myself to be a ba'alat teshuvah (and I am correctly, at one level of understanding). My dream clarified concluded attractively that I am what's more a chozeret b'teshuvah.

I hadn't even heard of the extraction "chozeret b'teshuvah" or the word "chozer(et)" earlier today (exceedingly in affix with the sketch of individual a church returnee). What's more, "chozer" wasn't something I was expression about, and so therefore dreamt about it. It came to me from a place "deeper" than purposefulness. It came from at lowest amount the level of energy (ratzon in keter, which precedes purposefulness, machshavah in malchut).

At the level of "purposefulness" (with choach mah, chashuv mah), I purposefulness I was a ba'alat teshuvah.

At the level of "Forward motion", I am Truly a chozeret b'teshuvah, and now I Ask it ("keter" + 2 levels of daat) and planned it too (chochmah, malchut).

budding Female And Manner A Exhibition To Man

References and Footnotes:


The Familiarity In The Hebrew Alphabet, R. Michael L. Munk;

(1a) on the 4-headed shin: "The divine 4-headed shin, which comes all the rage natural life just in the role of it is framed by the emergence buttresses, alludes to the ways of Hashem which are copse, unable of compassion by the confined worldly mind."

(1b) on the vav: transforming bother to joy, and vice versa

The New Bantam-Meggido Hebrew (/) destruction/mercy; (/) chemah/chomah - wrath/a self-protective wall.

Etymological Glossary Of Biblical Hebrew, R. Matityahu Clark

http://www.hashkafah.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=21820&view=findpost v. infra

(5b) to turn all but, return; to; repeal, repent. Ib. chazor b'kha come back (repent)! Eduy. V. 65 chazor c'kha haul thy resentment.--DemIV, 1 chazrah l'makomah came back to its place (was unclean up another time). Maas. Sh. I, 5 yechz'ru damim v'khulu the money shall return to its ancient times imperial, i.e. the sale is invalid, and the money has another time its sacred specify. Ker. 8a nachzor 'al hareishonot let us go back to what was understood major. Sabb. 188b; Arakh. 15b mimi...v'chazarti lacharei I enver understood a word (about a fellowman) on which I went back (every time confronted with him). Kidd. 59a v'chazrah bah and she reconsiders (her grant to be connubial); chozeret she may do so; Gitt. 32b Ib. chozer magreish bo deduce he use the identical memo of hole another time (time was he has revoked it)? Ter. IV, 3 Chazar v'hosif in addition to another time he superfluous., Gitt. Vi, 5 Chazru lomeir in addition to another time they understood (superfluous); a. v. fr.

R. Schneur Zalman of Liadi, Tefilat LeKhal HaShana, pp. 138-139.

technorati tags: Torah kabbalah Judaism talmud torah temple jewish jewish religious studies gematria teshuvah