Monday, April 25, 2011

Prayer Great Spirit

Prayer Great Spirit
High ranking Central part,Whose speak I understand in the windsAnd whose arrive gives life to all the world, understand me!I am minor and immature,I passion your supremacy and wisdom.Let me pick up in beauty* and make my eyesEver standpoint the red and discolored sunsets!Make my hands discern the data you carry madeAnd my ears sudden to understand your voice!Make me sharp so that I may understandThe data you carry skilled my people!Let me learn the lessons you carry hiddenIn every call out and rock!I plan supremacy, not to be pleasant to my brothers,But to contention my greatest enemy - myself!Make me eternally decide to come to youWith clean hands and expressionless eyes,So with my life fades, as the flaw evening,My spirit can come to youWithout shame!
*To a Navajo, to "pick up in beauty" openly means to be frivolous and to carry good relations of keep an eye on and good relations with oneself; to be frivolous and at good relations with others; to be frivolous and at good relations with the surroundings and the world; and to be frivolous and at good relations with the High ranking Central part.

Reference: ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com