Saturday, January 21, 2012

How To Celebrate Witches In Fiction

How To Celebrate Witches In Fiction
Twinkle #2Storeroom you bug about fusion Witches in Fabrication - Pagan The upper crust Blogoversary Put together, but don't know what is steady of you as a guest? In the pink, my Acute Darlings, you can lovely much do at all you wish. The cleanly act requirement is to continue your witchy posts within the realms of fiction. Here are some objects that energy perform tricks your thinking balls (I know how picturesque that consideration sounds, but I laughed so much at what time I typed it that I didn't carry the establish to edit it):1. Write a appreciation to your partiality witch in fiction.2. Give back a hint to a made-up witch who unconvinced you, stunned you, through your day...3. If you are a visually artsy one, separate a story. 4. Work out up with a list of your partiality witchy movies, books... of all era, and let us know why you love them.5. So about a post about the increase of the genre made-up witch?6. Write a book review about a witchy work of fiction, from your very own witchy circumstance. My review of "Icy Witch, Black Curse" by Kim Harrison shows what I mean.7. So about a post addressing the witches of Disney?8. Witchy poetry!Can you deliberate of any over objects for the party? If so, pat lightly a criticism. I can't wait to party!

Reference: pagan-magic.blogspot.com