Saturday, March 17, 2012

Do Spells Work Like If You Ask For A Toy Will You Get It The Next Dayhow Long Does It Take A Spell To Work

by kerry111

"QUESTION BY MEMPHISSTYLE08": DO SPELLS WORK LIKE IF YOU ASK FOR A TOY WILL YOU GET IT THE NEXT DAY?HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE A SPELL TO WORK?

I know you need concentration on what you want.I am doing spells and i get the feel of them but before i do actual spells like ones that work i want to know how to do them.I cant pay for spells becauase they may not work can anyone help me with love spells?

BEST ANSWER:

"Answer by matt"

I think you have a serious problem. Are you saying that you seriously think you can cast a spell and something will happen?

Umm hello, this is the 21st century, not the Middle Ages.

Perhaps you need to see a psychiatrist? Or, maybe just check your calendar to see what century it is!

KNOW BETTER? LEAVE YOUR OWN ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!



Reference: master-of-tarot.blogspot.com