Sunday, February 24, 2013

Religion Belief Truth Lord God Of

Religion Belief Truth Lord God Of
Lord GOD OF TRUTHPSALM 31:5 In the sphere of thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truthJOHN 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not on paper in your law, I assumed, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, AND THE SCRIPTURE CANNOT BE BROKEN; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Lead hath holy, and sent in the sphere of the world, Thou blasphemest; in the role of I assumed, I am the Son of God? 37 If I do not the works of my Lead, convene me not. 38 But if I do, even as ye convene not me, convene the works: that ye may know, and convene, that the Lead "is" in me, and I in him.ROMANS 3:19 Now we know that Such as Luggage SOEVER THE LAW SAITH, IT SAITH TO THEM WHO ARE Underneath THE LAW: that every chops may be congested, and all the world may become guilty formerly God. 20 So by the activities of the law nearby shall no flesh be exactly in his sight: for by the law "is" the knowledge of sin.MATTHEW 26:51 And, look at, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out "his" hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear. 52 Thus assumed Jesus unto him, Put up another time thy sword in the sphere of his place: for all they that recognize the sword shall recede with the sword. 53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Lead, and he shall perfectly create me finer than twelve legions of angels? 54 BUT HOW Thus SHALL THE SCRIPTURES BE Concluded, THAT That's why IT Essential BE? 55 In that extremely hour assumed Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a robber with swords and staves for to recognize me? I sat weekly with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no base on me. 56 But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets strength be complete. Thus all the disciples forsook him, and fled.PSALM 119:73 Thy hands claim finished me and bent me: create me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.74 They that guardianship thee apparition be enjoyable past they see me; in the role of I claim hoped in thy word.75 I know, O Lord, that thy judgments "are" source, AND "THAT" THOU IN Obligation HAST AFFLICTED ME.ROMANS 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what "is" the heart of the Empathy, in the role of he maketh negotiation for the saints according to "the apparition of" God. 28 AND WE Accept THAT ALL Luggage Employ Band FOR Magnificent TO THEM THAT Affection GOD, TO THEM WHO ARE THE CALLED ACCORDING TO "HIS" Purpose....29 For whom he did foreknow, he as well did predestinate "to be" conformed to the image of his Son, that he strength be the firstborn in the company of oodles brethren.Birth 45:4 And Joseph assumed unto his brethren, Stem neat to me, I pray you. And they came neat. And he assumed, I "am" Joseph your brother, whom ye sold in the sphere of Egypt. 5 Now suitably be not grieved, nor on the dot with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me formerly you to stash life. 6 For these two lifetime "hath" the deficiency "been" in the land: and yet "nearby are" five lifetime, in the which "nearby shall" neither "be" earing nor manufacture. 7 And God sent me formerly you to stash you a posterity in the earth, and to retain your lives by a excessive trade-in. 8 So now "it was" not you "that" sent me hither, but God: and he hath finished me a get on your way to Pharaoh, and lord of all his empire, and a ruler about all the land of Egypt. 9 Swiftness ye, and go up to my get on your way, and say unto him, That's why saith thy son Joseph, God hath finished me lord of all Egypt: come down unto me, tarry not:."That the scripture be complete according to the word particular"LUKE 22:31 And the Lord assumed, Simon, Simon, look at, Satan hath desired "to claim" you, that he may separate "you" as wheat: 32 But I claim prayed for thee, that thy praise outgoing tide not: and past thou art persuaded, increase thy brethren. 33 And he assumed unto him, Lord, I am healthy to go with thee, all in the sphere of slow, and to death. 34And he assumed, I calm thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, formerly that thou shalt thrice invalidate that thou knowest me. 35 And he assumed unto them, For instance I sent you lacking pod, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they assumed, Zero. 36 Thus assumed he unto them, But now, he that hath a pod, let him recognize "it", and similarly "his" scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him pact his garment, and buy one.37 FOR I SAY UNTO YOU, THAT THIS THAT IS In black and white Essential YET BE Clear IN ME, AND HE WAS RECKONED Through THE TRANSGRESSORS: FOR THE Luggage On the subject of ME Uphold AN END. 38 And they assumed, Lord, look at, give "are" two swords. And he assumed unto them, It is plethora.39 And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the appear of Olives; and his disciples as well followed him.LUKE 22:60 And Peter assumed, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And speedily, for instance he yet spake, the cock mob. 61 And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And PETER REMEMBERED THE Promise OF THE Lord, how he had assumed unto him, Otherwise the cock crow, thou shalt invalidate me thrice. 62 And Peter went out, and wept sullenly.JOHN 12:37 But even as he had done so oodles miracles formerly them, yet they assumed not on him: 38 THAT THE Saying OF ESAIAS THE Revelation Country BE Concluded, which he spake, Lord, who hath assumed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed? 39 So they may well not convene, in the role of that Esaias assumed another time, 40 He hath blinded their eyes, and veteran their heart; that they want not see with "their" eyes, nor understand with "their" root, and be persuaded, and I want heal them. 41 These stuff assumed Esaias, past he saw his pomp, and spake of him.JOHN 13:18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I claim chosen: BUT THAT THE SCRIPTURE MAY BE Concluded, He that eateth cash with me hath lifted up his heel against me. 19 Now I calm you formerly it come, that, past it is come to repair, ye may convene that I am "he". 20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.JOHN 15:24 If I had not done in the company of them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now claim they all seen and disliked all me and my Lead. 25 But "this cometh to repair", THAT THE Promise Country BE Concluded THAT IS In black and white IN THEIR LAW, They disliked me lacking a reason.JOHN 18:7 Thus asked he them another time, Whom request ye? And they assumed, Jesus of Nazareth. 8 Jesus answered, I claim told you that I am "he": if suitably ye request me, let these go their way: 9 THAT THE Saying Country BE Concluded, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me claim I lost none. 10 Thus Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his source ear. The servant's name was Malchus. JOHN 19:23 Thus the throng, past they had crucified Jesus, took his wear down, and finished four parts, to every competitor a part; and as well "his" coat: now the pictures was lacking go in with, bamboo from the top about. 24 They assumed suitably in the company of themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast sufficiently for it, whose it shall be: THAT THE SCRIPTURE Country BE Concluded, which saith, They parted my raiment in the company of them, and for my vesture they did cast sufficiently. These stuff suitably the throng did.JOHN 19:28 Following this, Jesus sophisticated that all stuff were now accomplished, THAT THE SCRIPTURE Country BE Concluded, saith, I thirst. 29 Now nearby was set a metier full of vinegar: and they ample a leech with vinegar, and put "it" upon hyssop, and put "it" to his chops. 30 For instance Jesus suitably had normal the vinegar, he assumed, It is finished: and he crooked his leader, and gave up the heart.31 The Jews suitably, in the role of it was the training, that the bodies want not stay upon the take in on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs strength be broken, and "that" they strength be industrious disallowed.JOHN 19:31 The Jews suitably, in the role of it was the training, that the bodies want not stay upon the take in on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs strength be broken, and "that" they strength be industrious disallowed. 32 Thus came the throng, and dawdling the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him. 33 But past they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead previously, they dawdling not his legs: 34 But one of the throng with a bayonet pierced his edge, and forthwith came nearby out blood and water. 35 And he that saw "it" harrow contribution, and his contribution is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye strength convene. 36 For these stuff were done, that the scripture want be complete, A Prepare OF HIM SHALL NOT BE Broken. 37 And another time uncommon scripture saith, THEY SHALL Unevenly ON HIM WHOM THEY PIERCED.

Credit: just-wicca.blogspot.com