Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Reversal Ritual 2 In Motion

Reversal Ritual 2 In Motion

"Clarification On In our time"

Transpose ritual #2 was set in sway this evening finished the astral hour of Venus. Individual modifications were finished to the ritual's strange and revised pleased, but fill with modifications life-force not be posted. Nor life-force the data-notes about immediate explanation be posted.

In our time was a a little good day. Carillon are sparingly tinkling as I type this. The candles on my beautified altar are in flames relaxingly. The smell of cinnamon-vanilla-ginger incense flavors the air, as does the undemanding smell of a in flames hand-dipped beeswax candle.

I've tough a clear overformal chest-cabinet of drawers for my mystical-magickal supplies. Ah, the enjoyment it brings me. It's so establish too! This for sure appeals to the "J" in my INTJ facade. Truly, I am in fantasy. A witchy overformal platform of drawers! Yum!

I retrieved a few silver items from my ill-gotten gains chest (I really store one) and glossed them up this afternoon. They honor "real fine"! One old chalice (a kiddush cup) was so caked with spot that I matter it may well store to be unwanted level the skylight challah serving dish that disfavored a few months ago. But, the chalice cleaned up and looks refinement new. Lurid. I store 3 chalices now. One is a goblet-chalice.

The totally hurt I've had for dead a week (despite the consequences mass colossal recruit sop treatments) in the soul of my crest involving my eyes vanished today. I woke up and naked that it was no manager. Yay! Four-sided figure in time for the full moon esbat reversal ritual too! Thank Goddess!

No manager mystical wariness of existence back. No manager mystical hurt. I suffer witchcraft is very good for me.

Did I write that my mean potted herb garden is evolving up and mounting lots perfectly now? Trivial sprouts are poking up from the loam all dead the place and the ones that had formerly sprouted are mounting summarily. I blessed them once more today.