Friday, October 3, 2008

Fairy Friday Sacred Source Oak Fairy Prosperity Wall Plaque

Fairy Friday Sacred Source Oak Fairy Prosperity Wall Plaque
To the same extent a start burning Nymph Friday! I've been meeting on a really cool draw up plans that is now beginning to manifest! Dutiful Nicely is producing four new Celtic Nymph wall plaques based upon my Celtic Tree Nymph series!

Choose Make OAK TREE Nymph -- BLESSINGS OF Sumptuousness AND Engorgement

Dutiful Source's upper artisans did a increase job of reproducing my art as this mystery wall award. These plaques are full of magic, and I squeeze personal sent magical energy to charge each one of these special secret come forth Oak Nymph collectible plaques with energies of prosperity and a load.

Report into for ultra document from Dutiful Nicely


The slender Oak Tree Nymph rests well-fitting in the arms of the haunting oak, cradling the acorn of new life, her wings suspicious with sunlight. She offers the recurring magic of troublesome fortitude, unadulterated century-long growth, and the ensure of new pause grown to second in the field of life.

Any 9" x 12" resin award is hand painted by the master artists of Dutiful Nicely tightly reproducing my art, and each secret come forth carve up is numbered to change for the better their benefit. The Oak Nymph was the primary design to be emancipated, but all four leave be coming, so you can mow them all. They are increase for bringing fairy magic in the field of your home and can be second hand in your fairy spells as well. The series leave squeeze fairies for prosperity, love, healing, and protection, that's a lot of fairy magic!

IN Other Nymph Data, A Flawed Mythical Surroundings WALK:


We are working on wadding up the area where I work for my day job, the bigger is moving to a distinct scenery and I'll be working part time from home and existence a full time Mechanical Bohemian making ultra nice-looking art for all of you dears, verbal skill, show readings, and classes any in essence and online.

This cute bridge is on both sides of the parking lot in the golf course. We get Canada fowl, cranes and egrets out introduce, so pretty!

Yesterday in the rear somebody had consumed and I was getting grown to direct out face-to-face, The fairies that happen in the instant stand of vegetation at the back of the parking lot called to me, "Mickie, come and ramble a bit, come and affect."

Praying mantis on a pin oak sphere


What's a witch to do? I followed of course, but not beforehand grabbing my bar camera to see what materials my fae friends had for me on this Autumn afternoon.

Not existence grown to tramp drink the woodland literally yet with my moral gimpy become calm, this was the unique, non-challenging affect ramble my plug advantageous.

Nearby are so visit mushrooms, candidly it may be a ring!

I found mushrooms rising, all fall and winter the birds leave sing your own praises the ripe berries that develop where honeysuckle plant life in the same way as bloomed, grass donning a clean race of Autumn color.

I honest as I walked sad, that even in the rear I'm not working in this configure, I leave squeeze to come back for the extraordinary guarantee, it's so moderately, and I'll miss this cute view out my liberty.

Birch, for new first phase.

Flight of the imagination Crab-apple Tree with the share in the space.

I presume you can go out for a Autumn ramble, even a short-lived one and see what secrets you'll find!

Blessings!