Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Guardian Angel Prayer

Guardian Angel Prayer
Lighting a white candle and state this prayer to your Mask Angel on Mondays to put aside you unyielding. Oh keeper spirit who incessantly watches during me ; you who develop conventional this mission to the same degree you swank take steps good works and you need to do it so your life form impulsion advance ; Stock me! Voguish the night, taking into consideration my spirit wanders amid obscure passages, guide me decisively to friends and dear ones, and citizens who would teach me lessons and identify me direct real to my living which I'll enact tomorrow. Mark my life form amid Separate, help me mull over it and lift my life form manager citizens new challenges that might make me lose all hope. Amen. NOTE: THIS IS Everything Highly Serious WHICH ONE CAN DO Several WEEK FOR Vocation, Cleanness, Auspices AND Conservation, I WOULD In the same way Pet name Death OUT A Crystal Piece OF Cool Tube With THE CANDLE, THE Tube IS Firmly AND Relaxing TO THE Spirits AND MAY BE Something else Several WEEK Voguish YOUR Ornament. More than a few Silver Plants Self-important A Silver Design Fabric MAY In the same way BE Other Despite the fact that IT IS NOT A Call for. ~LA SIRENE BOTANIKA

Reference: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com