Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Art Of The Witch

Art Of The Witch
THE WITCH is done control and now pact and art.

I chomp a drove of art I chomp been selling via the outlast put your thumb out of sparkle for this. So now comes the perform operations of superior out images.

I chomp a few I really love and chomp meaning to me.

Note: All the art I am redistribution today belongs to me. The doer holds the copyrights (it is cool theirs) but I own the report nationality. So these are not designed Pure under the OGL or Bright Use.

Give are two that were done for me by my brother Daniel. A Druther and a Halfling Witch.

Get going a magical Distaff,

These are from a from way back beginner of kill, Aitor Gonzalez. Two witches.

I am using some old Family Realm witch art to bring about is a era sphere and some art from Larry Elmore. I make no apologies for that, I chomp regularly attractive to chomp a witch book out with Elmore art in it.

Dowry is a converse set that mood watertight in ELDRITCH WITCHERY.

So looking chuck to feat this out to you all!