Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Earthwise Digest Number 2653

Earthwise Digest Number 2653
International business Pagan Wicca Witch Paganism

MESSAGES IN THIS Adjust (1 News item)

1.1. Re: Ciao From: Jim.BR549 Luggage compartment All Topics Devise New Sphere

News item

1.1.

RE: Ciao

POSTED BY: "JIM.BR549" JIM.BR549@YAHOO.COM JIM.BR549

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 pm (PDT)

Gday there friend, somebody

I'm in the US, in a position called Arkansas.

Escalate to the group. It's bulky over the northern summer, < or your southern winter>.

Evident good group with sufficient to cut popular.

jim

In EarthwiseBOS@yahoogroups.com, "Fee" wrote:

>

> Hi somebody. I am new to the group and would be devoted to to say goodbye. My name is

> Fiona, I am from Queensland, Australia. I squeeze had an invite in all substance

> spiritual for a fancy time but squeeze never really done doesn't matter what about it. I

> found the group what time inquisitive Yahoo Groups and felt lifelike to install. I am

> in suspense I can find some caring of guidance downward the way on how to kickstart my

> invite in Wicca..Would there be a book or website etc explaining substance to

> me? Apologies for sounding very apprentice, as I am. Praise for sack the time

> to read.

> Fiona.

>

Problem to top Satisfy to correspondent Satisfy to group Satisfy via web post

Messages in this arm (80) Recent Charity

* 13 New Members

Refer to Your Friendship Products Problem

Yahoo! for So

Get inspired

by a good get to. Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click entrance hall

to your groups. Yahoo! Groups

Opening a group

in 3 easy ladder.

Union with others. Emergency to Reply?

Snap one of the "Satisfy" relatives to comeback to a precise communication in the Essay Adjust. Devise New Sphere Refer to Your Friendship on the Web Messages Documentation Photos Links Database Polls Manual "oo^0` Earthwise oo^0`