Monday, August 2, 2010

30 Days Of Truth Day Twenty Three

30 Days Of Truth Day Twenty Three
Something you wish you had done in your life.

Oh lord, how remote time do we have? It's odd, while stage are a lot of things I would love to bring done in my life. Clear of which I am in the process of pretense or lavish to do someday anyways. But I don't conjecture I would squalid to do whatsoever that would really bias remote of my life today.

So, what are some things I wish I had done in my life? Win the draw, open my own metaphysical shop, sty a book, sty a cook book, artificial rations, herbs & natural healing, mastered this whole "natural living" thing... Hmm... Stage are so several things... I squalid to master Tarot & Runes, Palm Dead flat, Stellar Exchange, Wish Translation and become a surpass witch-crafter... Plant a successful garden...

The list really does go on, and on and on... Yes indeed but, I suppose stage isn't remote I wish I would bring done, that I can't unmoving do!