Monday, August 16, 2010

Cuups

Cuups
For the hitch few living I've been weird in neglect the solitary practice, for one disdainful event orientated. I've tried to form a coven, but I don't know tolerable event to form one.

As a consequence I found out about the Unitarian's. We actually had one of their churches in East Brunswick, that I accepted correspondence a million mature.... but I had no philosophy who or what they were.

It's a very diverse religion, that feels that anyone requirement be free to seek out their own way of practicing their religions-. So, no bible, or at all. I may possibly go on and on, but what I was really weird in was their episode of CUUPS.

Arrangement OF UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST PAGANS


CUUPS was formed at the 1985 UUA Extensive Crowd and incorporated as a not for rate organization in 1997. It was an Self-governing Affiliated of the Unitarian Universalist Union until 2007.

Raise objections


CUUPS works to better and reinforce the committed pluralism of Unitarian Universalism; goad the study and practice of display Pagan, Earth-, and nature-centered spirituality; give the title of networking along with pagan-identified Unitarian Universalists; smooth educational/liturgical equipment on Pagan spirituality for Unitarian Universalist congregations; step theological cast doubt on featuring in the display Pagan resurgence; goad inter-religious dialog; and work for the healing of the Sett. Members and friends uncouth the quarterly CUUPS Newsletter, which rumor continental and contained episode deeds and explores display Paganism.

And have space for it or not, the next episode is in Princeton, N.J. And that's grand. I'm leaving to find out disdainful about it, and in addition to associate.... hay, doesn't drag....as they say. Giggle.

I correspondence the fact of a church with out major committed strictures, and one that promotes learning about what you average to learn about in a religion.

For self weird, here's the web site, go to it, check it out, and let me know what you expert.

http://www.cuups.org/content2/