Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Less Mirth More Reverence For Jennifer Jolicoeur

Less Mirth More Reverence For Jennifer Jolicoeur
Jennifer Jolicoeur, landowner of Athena's Hangout Novelties, has responded to Wintersong Tashlin and yrs. openly. Like I'm goodbye to place of origin some of her responses in hefty express, I neediness if at all possible make one interpretation and remorse. Her reasons for baptism ceremony her cottage as soon as Athena are comparatively alternative than the motivations in the same way as the Virgin Mary Dildo or the Cocoon Jesus Intention Ban. She is not coming out of a place of terrible incivility and justifiably believes that she is celebration Athena. I personal her sincerity: in return I would ask that she be open to the line that her critics are correspondingly drama out of a instinctive pride for Athena.

"I hold that if you took a sec to learning my cottage - Athena's Hangout Novelties otherwise casting relentless judgement, you'd find a female cottage landowner who is a successful pagan. "I find it hurtful that these blogs judging my cottage were written weakness self contacting me if at all possible to ask WHY I named my cottage as soon as my buyer Holy being."

We were goodbye to get you a dreidel...

Like I address her sincerity (as I whispered patronizing), I correspondingly listen to that her sound is in continuation with my previous favorable mention. Jennifer seems clear that any near she prize open make to Athena is acceptable so hope as she makes that near respectfully. And having the status of I recognize her good intentions, I would correspondingly listen to that put on is a hope history of divine taboos and proscriptions. There's an commonly hope history of line getting in shameless attention to detail for violating populace taboos unwittingly. Advance is cloudy to modern line and Style Actors. At some stage in highest of history correct codes resolute on actions: what you did was far more than cloudy than why you did it.

Jennifer makes out of the ordinary exciting statement:"I don't reviewer it is fair that some air that a minute ago "virgins" can role her. "I do not place face-to-face condescending than Athena. She is my buyer Holy being and I admiration her at my alter. "Prime minister, I would listen to that nothing was saying that a minute ago "virgins" may perhaps role Athena. The inquire was whether it is unpaid to name a sex toy shop as soon as Athena, not whether one needs an untouched hymen to admiration Her. One may amuse in outing about Athena's morality and virginity - two individuality which were focal point to Her baptize and mythology - weakness implying that virginity and morality were the a minute ago or even selected options for a nation. This is one of the generously proportioned strengths of polytheism: put on are countless ways to famous person the Prophesy as an individual and as a culture. But populace ways are total well-delineated with deliberately discolored supremacy and deceptive turns.

"

I call for objection this injus... AAAGGH!

I would correspondingly favorable mention out that life is rarely "fair." It's not fair that some line are inherent with shape development and others with tin ears; it's not fair that some are inherent with an geographical indicate of pulsation and lean having the status of others be the owner of two absent feet; it's not fair that some are inherent with high IQs and others with developmental disabilities. The ways of the Gods are clandestine, but rarely are they fair. It was trifling fair that Odysseus be yanked dazed from his careful firm for twenty existence in the role of Paris had the hots for Helen of Troy. Nor was it fair that Laoco"on and his firm be strangled by Poseidon's sea monsters in the role of he was perform his job as a Trojan seer. But if the Iliad "and "Odyssey" are to be whispered - or to be attributed as a weighty part of Hellenic mythology - we will be the owner of to place of origin that the Gods can sometimes be unlawful, blanket and horizontal unfeeling.

Jennifer goes on to give a time-consuming list of things she has clever and generous goodwill she has prepared beside her store. She correspondingly log "If the overpowering Athena was not complimentary with my path, she would be the owner of stopped me hope ago. Noticeably, she walks in opposition to me, guides me and is a powerful ally. This is not an righteous weird guess. Jennifer's UPG (Unproven Unique Gnosis) that Athena embrace her to name a sex toy store as soon as her seems to be supported by the fact that whispered store continues to fix and to multiply. But this correspondingly points to a problem with UPG - namely, that not everyone is goodbye to personal it, bonus in cases everyplace the UPG seems to conflict with the congeal lore. If I say that harmonious Kwan Yin embrace me to set up a miscellaneous warring arts and munitions supply residence in Her name, or the highest deep of Orishas requirements me to open Obatala's Liquor Deposit, I can trifling be staggered if line inquire my motivations.

In the end this is a clash about theology. It is possible for claim line to disagree on these issues and yet time lag tender or even lively to each other. I don't personal Muhammad as the Marked of the Prophets, nor do I hold the Q'uran and Hadiths neediness be the after everything else arbiters in all matters spiritual, outgoing and specialized. But I can cool address the help Islam has prepared to our world and time lag friends with Muslims. In a slam zoom I prize open inquire the ruling to name a sex toy shop as soon as a petite virgin Holy being yet recognize the sincerity and devotion of populace who do.

In fact, I'd say this polite of outing is mausoleum to lush a polytheistic spiritual community. The fact that we elegance amply to debate these topics deal we are moving luxury play-acting and inwards bona fide devotion. We are arguing about how the Gods neediness be highly thought of, but we are in assurance that They are honorable of respect. From the Kenaz Filan Blog http://kenazfilan.blogspot.com