Saturday, March 12, 2011

Terence Mckenna Time Wave Theory

Terence Mckenna Time Wave Theory
"I naked Terence McKenna's 1975 book, The Unnoticeable Landscape: Guardianship, Hallucinogens and the I Ching" equally researching my 1997 book, "I Ching: The Tao of Lingo". I was rapt by McKenna's precept that the I Ching's King Wen bid of the 64 hexagrams represents a wave customary of time. I exhausted hours harsh to order the complexities of the "Swiftness Admission Hint" in order to connect about it in my own book. Moral put, the King Wen bid is a symbolic outline of the telling continuum of time in which deeds and situations recur on diverse recent scales of span. Both hexagram represents a singular yet natural wave trip within the continuum. Profuse traditional scientists and physicists hold embraced it. It has disturbed the barriers along with esoteric philosophy and practicality. And, as you incentive see, its conclusion is predicted within the precept itself. Interpret second.