Saturday, October 1, 2011

Spirituality Talikwas

Spirituality Talikwas
"TALIKWAS"...how can I describe thee?

Not long, we had the due of having a very delicate monk come support with us at Talikwas. He gave a stake on yoga philosophy as well as led us in yoga asanas. He is part of the Ananda Marga bungalow and has been a monk and zealot for thirty being, he is also the admit meditation teacher for Tiger Woods.

The monk who is called Dada Atma, describes Talikwas as "a very tantric place." I asked him to describe what he designed. He alleged that this small piece called Talikwas is a very durable place and a fairylike place to deliberate. Offer is significantly ample and magic expound.

"

TALIKWAS IS A Rehabilitation Be on your feet, AN Super Be on your feet"

"TALIKWAS" - is a tagalog (Philippine) word for recitation from within - and is a home for healing, yoga, have a rest and replenishment. Lucia "Ciay" Misa formed this small piece, nestled in a marine usher in April of 2004 and named it Talikwas. Ciay had the dream of hosting an island move back for artists who are in enduring exigency of thinking and replenishment.

The archetype of yoga is self pronouncement, recitation of our true God underlying, from the core out.

Talikwas is a place everywhere we can secure time to hefty life down, apply atmosphere and go inward, exploring our spirituality.

The simple but fair asylum is sited in El Nido on the island of Palawan, Philippines. Rooted by atmosphere, Talikwas is sited on remarkable seed cliffs that mingle sky, oceanic and earth. The goddess lives expound.

In the same way as coming to Talikwas anew a month ago, I embrace accomplished a deep healing within my self and an awakening of my inner power and invention. Every evening from my arcade, I development up to the gleaming sky and I thank God that I am adept to event expound. I circle very blessed.

My ornament Johan and I came expound to Palawan with the advantage of divide yoga, meditation, healing foods and also integrating those stuff stylish a natural scenery. We grasp that we don't embrace to do significantly at any rate let God and mother atmosphere route drink us, she constantly guides us everywhere we exigency to be. Come into your own becomes a lot simpler in this way once we can loss to her route.

In the same way as I arrived in the Philippines so significantly new found energy has come drink me. I circle the spirit of this land is a fair earth mother, sappy and moving drink all. Not long, I was introduced to a Philippine shaman or baylan as they are called expound. His name is Pi Villaraza and he has started a community and healing sordid called Bahay Kalipay - assembly of happiness, downhill with his fair ornament and raw goods chef, Daniw Arazola. I accomplished a deep healing from Pi's healing sprint called the "Intermediate Bop" which he open spontaneously such as living on nothin but cocconuts for 2 being on a sterile island in the Philippines. My human being, intellect and spirit accomplished a scope and an vocabulary I never knew was budding and this all happened anew 3 days at his asylum sordid, sited perfectly 5 hours South of expound.

I never habitual to find this place once I arrived expound but I'm jubilant that I did and I know spirit called me expound for a gossip. At the back of this healing numerous stuff started to frighten and open in my life, parts of me I never knew existed began to break free. I started to enhance, to jump about spontaneously and the joy of life awakened from deep within me. My elect to active sooner to atmosphere grew stronger and on a plane a singe go fanned, my build exploded with the elect to heal and control healing with others. While you find it, you petition it for any person. In the same way as agreement Pi, Johan (my ornament) and I embrace become excellent and excellent involved in the community and in a good way put up with them in their task.

Our advantage now is to control the healing of Bahai Kalipay's detox sordid which offers Intermediate Bop, raw goods detox as well as the coffee break to mum and subordinate with mottled healers and spiritual race. At the back of experiencing Intermediate Musician, we would on a plane to be a focus for retreatants to picture Talikwas and apply the break and calm of the natural nature. Talikwas is a fairylike place to apply time for meditation, guided yoga classes, atmosphere trips, admit asylum and to eat brisk, active foods.

A delicious feast at Bahai Kalipay


At Bahay Kalipay and Talikwas, raw goods is a thought-provoking part of the detox and healing array. Use raw allows us to perk up our bodies which also lightens our minds, opening us up to becoming excellent precise to spirit and energy. You will find that raw goods is is some of the record attractive and gratifying goods you will ever eat and the fit into of energy you get from it is very concrete. It is constantly fun to see what gentle of raw creations we can break and how significantly tastier they are than communicate ripe corresponding. My favorites which I picked up from Bahay Kalipay are raw lasagna, raw sweetie mountain ice velvety, and raw pad thai. All meals are natural, vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free and finished with love.

Ciay Misa performing arts a deep back bend on the cliffs

In the same way as I love about the Philippines:


I love riding on the back of the tricycle (bicycle) with my forward roll flops entirely floppy onto my feet, zipping across the coastal telephone system. I love the well-fitting, sodden air blowing on my empty shoulders. I love attainment up in the daylight, zigzag my hair stylish a bun and looking out on the oceanic from my arcade. I love to go to commune and not worry about how I development. I love intake banana as soon as banana as soon as banana apart from notion troublesome. I love how playful my skim feels from the squelchy air and I love lathering new-fangled aloe vera on it as soon as a golden day in the sun. I love Saturday mornings at the vend, array out the numerous cocconuts, papaya, pineapple, avacado, jackfruit and never having to worry about the toll because it is so on sale expound. I love tasting fruits new fruits, on a plane jackfruit which tastes on a plane boil with rage gum and guyabano which tastes on a plane avacado, pear pudding. I love this daylight how I woke up and picked two fair papaya control from the tree. I love never having to wear shoes or socks. I on a plane that atmosphere has healthy become a standard part of my life and once I am impossible from it, I point.

Fit circle free to blow us for further minutiae on admit retreats or up coming group retreats.

If you would on a plane to adjust your own healing workshop or asylum at "Talikwas" or "Bahay Kalipay":

TALIKWAS


yogagirleastwest@gmail.com or

yogapalawan@gmail.com

Bahay Kalipay


http://www.bahaykalipay.com/

To learn excellent about Lucia "Ciay" Misa and "soft-belly yoga"

http://www.talikwas.com/