Thursday, November 3, 2011

Intuitive Two Choices Tarot Spread

Intuitive Two Choices Tarot Spread
GOT A 'TWO CHOICES' TYPE QUESTION? This intuitive layout is the Tarot spread I use for tuning in and choosing the path that best aligns me with Higher Will. This post is best read after THIS one but feel free to continue reading if you are already used to reading the cards intuitively and without set positional meanings.Basically, you read this in three groups of three cards. The first three cards tell a story about your background and where you're at now with regards to the choice you are facing.The second group of three Tarot cards shows you how things are likely to progress if you go down the path of choice A and the third group of three cards show you how things are likely to progress if you go down the path of choice B.The tenth and final card should be chosen from a Majors only deck (I chose to work with the 3D Tarot) and this is the card that tells you the "real "issue your Higher Self is facing behind the bleedingly obvious outer circumstances and your own angst.I did a reading about a real choice I'm facing with regards to studying a healing modality next year. I'm thinking of studying aromatherapy and either go down to London every other weekend for a whole year OR do a home study course.The obvious advantage for the second choice is that it will cost only a fraction of what studying in London will... but is it what I truly desire/need in order to become an excellent aromatherapy healer?SAMPLE READING WITH THE TAROT HOUSE DECKI'M AMAZED AT HOW CLEARLY THE NUMBER CARDS IN THE TAROT HOUSE DECK SPEAK. I normally prefer scenic pip/number cards but these cards have a lot of soul and whisper their messages in an usually clear manner.In the first (bottom) group of three (5 OF WANDS, 9 OF SWORDS and PAGE OF SWORDS), I instantly recognise my struggle for stability and a tendency to stay put physically while anxiously reaching far and wide with my mind until I've tied myself into knots, just like the Page of Sword with his incessant questioning.In the second (left) group representing choice A (6 OF CUPS, THE WORLD and PAGE OF CUPS), I can clearly see that the most heart-focused choice would be to to go to London. It would give me a firm ground to stand on and I would be challenged to push my skills to the limit. I get a sense of deep emotional freedom and satisfaction with the Page of Cups as the final card. I have my foundation and am free to adapt the healing modality in way that reflects my own heart. In the third (right) group representing choice B (10 OF WANDS, JUSTICE and 8 OF SWORDS), I can tell that the foundation will never be as strong and also that you literally get what you pay for. I also risk limiting how I can practice - if in no other way than by not believing that my skills are fully developed.The Lovers from the Major Arcana deck makes me smile. THE LOVERS IS THE CHOICE CARD. It is literally about the importance about making choices that allow you to move forward with your heart and mind aligned, honouring your Guardian Angel (Higher Self). So this is an ultimate test of my ability to make such a choice!Ultimately, looking at all these cards, I get the impression that the funding for studying in London will be provided even though it is not currently available to me. Do let me know how you get on with this spread if you decide to give it a whirl!Love and Blessings,LisaWWW.LOVEDOVETAROT.COM - TAROT FOR LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPSWWW.HOLISTICCHANGE.CO - YOUR CHANGING ROOM FOR TOTAL WELLBEINGFB? NO THANKS! TSu IS SHARING 90% OF AD REVENUES WITH ALL OF US. WWW.TSU.CO/TAROTIZERelated Articles * Cupid's Arrow Tarot Spread * Magick Working Tarot Spread * The 4 of Pentacles - Power and Boundaries * 22 Keys to Healing - The World * Timing in the Tarot with FREE Cheat Sheets!