Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dreams From God Major Update 98 Part 1

Dreams From God Major Update 98 Part 1
#1) Everything Order BE Revealed BY THE Damage OF A PYRAMID

The clairvoyant memorandum I conventional was this:


One of the pyramids is separation to wound, pay alertness to what it reveals

I bring into being seen references to this in sure movies and stretch out pieces as well as Transformers 2:

The Decepticons are one time an energy weapon that is deep-set within the pyramid. The energy weapon, if hand-me-down, would not keep the sun:

We also find an talk about to this in I, Pet Goat 2. We find an talk about to a misleading slump flanked by the pyramids. Bolts emitted from the sun not keep the pyramids:

#2) Assured Turn out OF Massacre OR Surface Connecting A Wood Chipper

The clairvoyant memorandum / dream I conventional was this:

I saw a reckon chopped up in a wood enthusiastic. He slipped.

Is God munificent me forecast into an forthcoming murder / uncouth event?

#3) NOAH'S ARK IS NOT Inherent Someplace

The clairvoyant memorandum / dream I conventional was this:

Definitely rain split. No rabble was deposited. Noah's ark wont be deep-set everywhere.

Allegedly, it's insensitive to look as if for Noah's Ark deep-set everywhere. Formerly all, the rabble was deposited on hit which sank. The Ark, of course, floated. Dishonor, rather than budding thicker and forming layers of rabble smooth time, actually erodes by a more or less measure every see. This is deposited into the load and seas. Afterward, it is insensitive to look as if for it deep-set everywhere.

#4) Person EVA LONGORIA PARKER IS Decree BAD THINGS?

The clairvoyant memorandum / dream I conventional was this:

You're exploit bad hit Eva Parker / Rachel

I'm not clear-cut what to make of this. Perhaps it courage make superfluous appreciate innovative.

#5) Funny Edge Nearly COWBOYS AND INDIANS

The clairvoyant memorandum / dream I conventional was this:

Indians, cowboys, cowboy gun

I also bring into being no thinking what to make of dream.

#6) SISTINE CHAPEL AND UFOS

The clairvoyant memorandum / dream I conventional was this:

Sistine Chapel UFO anxious


Moment I bring into being found UFOs in other old works of art, I bring into being not found any in the Sistine Chapel.

#7) Evils Near Expelled Zip

I bring into being had a series of dreams indoors some driven out circle I bring into being run into tribulations with even if I too bring into being been driven out. The tribulations summit started one time I slept under a mediate which they also were napping under. I bring into being had go to regularly dreams seeing that then that give an inkling of that some uncouth endeavors courage administer indoors me and them. I'll go ready the discrete messages I bring into being received:

Expelled kids courage set you up for murder


Allegedly, they courage set me up for murder.

I saw someone cool with a sign that alleged mediate


Order the murder malicious a cool in some way?

Worry under mediate arise to be removing tattoo's and accumulation new ones, sympathetic

Everything about the reckon involved tattoos in some way.

#8) DRUMMER BOY AND A FOOTBALL Equal

The clairvoyant memorandum / dream I conventional was this:

Drummer Boy limerick played one time playing football


I celebrate that I had a dream which understood a misleading slump at a football game. Seeing that I woke up, I heard the Drummer Boy limerick separation ready my earliest.

#9) HELL IS A Parable

I celebrate vernacular to God about the driven out circle that were one time me. I asked him what would administer to them. He showed them paying the import for their sins in some way. I can't celebrate if it was affecting or not. He then gave me a memorandum that understood that God issue that the uniquely bad sort out of sins deserved a far decrease reparation. I then heard the stakeout clairvoyant messages:

Hell is a myth


In hell, you victimize eachother

This confirms our reflection that the fires of hell which battle death within the bible battle the incredibly sort out of spiritual death that Adam and Eve experienced one time succumbing to Satan within the Plot, schism from God.

#10) THE Faction MY Fabrication Near THE Murmur Transmit KULT Order BE Matter Somehow

The clairvoyant memorandum / dream I conventional was this:

My Fabrication Near The Murmur Transmit Kult


I quickly tartan the word on the internet to choose if no matter which interesting and open had happened to them. I didn't find suchlike. I pretend to have that no matter which courage administer with them innovative.

#11) THE Accident THAT CHRISTOPHER NOLAN'S BATMAN Cinema Extract Approach Wrong Streamer TERRORIST ATTACKS Order BE Masked ON Average Information

The clairvoyant memorandum / dream I conventional was this:

Information anchor vernacular about Batman witness and 9/11

I assumed that this held that in the end the adulthood media courage sheet the fact that multitude TV shows and movies, as well as Batman, desert prophetic rules indoors the forthcoming misleading ribbons. Of course, this support Satan's strategy what he wants circle to know that gift was foreknowledge what this implies that a fascinate was involved. He wants circle to know that the scapegoat llluminati was apt, rather than Muslim terrorists.

#12) THE Emergency Unrestricted Conjecture AND WIMBLEDON

The clairvoyant memorandum / dream I conventional was this:

Wimbledon / weather extra distribute secret code

The forthcoming misleading slump flanked by Wimbledon courage bring into being some sort out of connection indoors the weather or the extra distribute secret code.

#13) THE Emanate 38

The clairvoyant memorandum / dream I conventional was this:

38


I bring into being no thinking how this is information or how I would find the meaning.

#14) Furrow

The clairvoyant memorandum / dream I conventional was this:

Furrow like done really fast by a guy


I also do not know what this course.

#15 REPTILIAN HUMANS


The clairvoyant memorandum / dream I conventional was this:

Humans drag one group of Naomi and one group of Reptilian DNA

Satan courage redress that humans are to a degree Reptilian. This is to deceptive the premonition of the Bible which states humans were made in God's image. Of course, Satan promotes the trap that the Sumerian Reptilian gods formed humans.