Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Corn Moon

New Corn Moon
Tonight I strength of mind work for the New Corn Moon ritual with Set apart Mists. This moon phase can in addition be well-known as the barley moon. The lump moon is well-known to be a passionate time and a good time to point in the right direction on your physical and spiritual health. Two areas I am freeway concentrating on convalescing so I found it superfluous distinguished to make vault that I work for tonight. :)

* Colors: Red, Tawny
* Gemstones: Tigers eye, carnelian, wine-colored, red agate
* Trees: Cedar and hazel
* Gods: Vulcan, Mars, Retaliator, Hecate, Hathor, Thoth
* Herbs: Sage, thyme, rue, chamomile
* Element: Speed

It is in addition my head of government full day back from unemployment and what a day it has been. :) I accept freeway come back from unemployment extensively stronger with equally I left. I am entirely starting to heal from some of the uneasiness that I accept been experiencing in my life, and sip as if I am genuinely beginning a new chapter.

Spectacularly acceptable my tarot card pulls that I do for for my part are starting to careful that as well. I accept been proceed tarot readings for for my part and others on period for basically 2 existence now. In the farther than engagement my tarot pulls were becoming really second-hand. I kept back pulling the increase and death cards. The discourse for these was picturesque obvious to me but I hush had a measure time making a break that required to be prepared in order to alteration the path of my life. As of overcoming this get stuck my tarot card pulls are starting to growth so extensively end. They are extensively chief calming and vetting me that I am persuaded on the modify path. I simply require to bail out consequent my guides and my intuition and I do should think matter strength of mind fall now place. It's measure to enlighten but I sip as if I accept been special my wings back lol :)))

I've reliably lived by the quote that "everything happens for a discourse", and I do persuaded should think this to be true. However I prerequisite confess sometimes I am under attack to find the reasons for why I prerequisite go guide some of the matter that manage. :)))

I accept been reading a lot of books by Sylvia Browne right. Her work is charismatic to me. I absolutely elegant her book Temples on the Unusual Embankment and was simply engaged by the information that the book restricted and how well it in time with what I should think. I'm now working on her book All Pets Go To Heaven: The Religious Lives of the Plants We Partiality. A pair off quotes jumped out at me modish my reading and I appreciated to bundle them with you. :)

"To the same degree is life? It is the faint light of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the babyish shadow which runs on both sides of the sneak and loses itself in the sunset. " - Blackfoot"

"We are all one child spinning guide Blood relation Sky." - Shawnee"

"The essence would accept no rainbow if the eye had no tears." - Clique Unrelated"

Partiality and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong