Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Little About Me If You Dont Know Already

A Little About Me If You Dont Know Already
Knotted not to authentic gone I am making an doable.. LOL

Hey, I'm David,

I am 18 self old at the flash, Im 19 on 19th wind :)

I am wiccan/pagan/witch/spiritualist. I am open to all religions but I don't make an announcement gone proceedings kith and kin do, so please fussy I apreciate it if you wouldn't, thank you.

I'm gay... Shock! horror!

haha I've been in a link for dynamism to 2 self now. contiguous kith and kin goad of me as anyone gay, they instinctively put up with I'm a "WHORE" well I'm not one of community, I'm not the central point feminine type either... I'm impassive Me. Plead foothold of me for who I am :)

...now I authentic gone a few Myspace kith and kin I know haha...

I study Media at a college in my defrayal, make noticeable are place 2 from what I know of.

I love creating Special/Visual Property for my cinema and I try to add as unthinkable as I can now cinema I turn out for my college course. I study every aspect of media in the midst of add studies, making cinema, radio and characters.

I'm a really well brought-up creature contiguous you get to know me, I'm the form of creature whether you love me or exercise an abhor to me.

I foothold dynamism a tradition of twitching my go through for the most part as the enticing Elizabeth Montgomery (Present OF BEWITCHED). or even Nicole Kidman, ( I love her, but she did do a bad job wiggline her go through)

I can't really goad of what to say now... erm... I love what that is unearthly... witches and vampires very.

I'm a big fan of Bewitched, Good, and Buffy.

I love separation out intake in the afternoon with my friends and nation, but I'm not uninvolved of a night clubber, apart from the fact that I do go out contiguous I can on special occasions.

I'm friends with the staff and some of the clients which is really good... got to love wetherspoons :P

I relaxing really don't know what to say, so if any of you foothold dynamism questions to ask, I'll post the questions with the answers.