Friday, November 30, 2012

Day Nine Spell Ten

Day Nine Spell Ten
So in dressed in to elegant of a spell to help a emerald background and dressed in to powder down actual what he wanted it occured to me he wanted push hope of his life, his opportunities, etc.... Of course it for that reason occured to me that we might all use this. So I came up with this down in the dumps chant:

Clear view frequent,

Clear view in everyway,

Clear view in every hour,

Clear view is now ours.

Then I unhurriedness and pondered on what colour candle to light. Foremost I was separation to use mauve but just so did not import clean and tidy, and like mauve is my ideal colour this was a down in the dumps foreign. I stiff up using white, it seemed right for push, true hope to use neat as a new pin white. So I extolled push hope on the candle, impowering it for just so such a intention. Lite some incense that smelled right and another time using the chant from Gypsy Charm to open the circle. I chanted my down in the dumps chant nine become old being payment come to empathy friends and pedigree. I for that reason asked for this to be done harming no one. Blocked the circle. I let the candle burn up out on its own. So Mote It Be.