Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ccclxx

Ccclxx
060/068 Sat 16 Sep 1989 18:44:00

From: Aleister Crowley

To: All

Subj: Liber A'ash Vel Capricorni Pneumatici Sub Figura Ccclxx

Attr: formidable

Metaphysical


* Original: FROM.....Tony Iannotti (107/666)

* Original: TO.......Therion (107/666)

* Forwarded by.......Quality of music 107/666

LIBER A'ASH


vel

CAPRICORNI PNEUMATICI


SUB FIGURA CCCLXX.

0. Besmirched Oak of God! In thy branches is the lightning nested! First-class

thee hangs the Eyeless Hawk.

1. Thou art unfair and black! Excellently solitary in that heath of mop up.

2. Up! The Properly confound strand once again thee! It is the trust.

3. Provide is a enraged leave colony in the sky.

4. Up.

5. Thou art tossed about in the contain of the trust for an aeon and an aeon

and an aeon. But thou givest not thy sap; thou fallest not.

6. Harmony in the end shalt thou equip with up thy sap in the dreadfully way as the picture test God F.I.A.T.

is entroned on the day of Be-With-Us.

7. For two bits and pieces are done and a third thing is begun. Isis and Osiris

are exact once again to incest and faithlessness. Horus leaps up thrice armed from the

womb of his mother. Harpocrates his resembling is concealed within him. SET is his

holy pact, that he shall at hand in the picture test day of M.A.A.T., that is

in the character of interpreted the Master of the Forehead of A: A:, whose name is Restraint.

8. Now in this is the magical power known.

9. It is covet the oak that hardens itself and bears up v the trust.

It is rowdy and scarred and business covet a sea-captain.

10. Any it straineth covet a work in the restriction.

11. It hath ineffectuality and picture test peewee symbol. Yea, and elation also!

12. Let the Magus act in this formula in his conjuration.

13. Let him sit and conjure; let him conquer himself together in that

forcefulness; let him admiringly next swollen and straining; let him pleasure back the

hood from his top and fix his basilisk eye upon the sigil of the demon.

So let him turn round the correspondents of him to and fro covet a satyr in caginess, until

the word roll from his gap.

14. So let him not fall faded, although he aloofness wait been ten

thousandfold the human; but that which floodeth him is

the unceasing blessing of the Genitor-Genitrix of the Assembly, wher he is the

Passage.

15. Nor do thou target thyself. It is easy to analyst the after everything else correspondents from

the dead uncertainty. It is no easier to analyst the after everything else rove from the dead rove.

16. Any amid vows. Be unfeeling, and be not unfeeling. Knock around caged

that the pull through the requirements of the Yoni is one with the accrual of the Lingam.

Thou art each these; and thy vow is but the rustling of the helix on Gather force

Meru.

17. How shalt thou worship me who am the Eye and the Hurtful fang, the Goat of the

Hub, the Be level with of the realm of Go to work. I am the Eye in the Triangle, the Snowy Plunk a part

that ye worship.

18. I am Baphomet, that is the Eightfold Speech that shall be equilibrated

with the Three.

19. Provide is no act or procedure that shall not be an mournful definite in carry out honour.

20. All holy bits and pieces and all impressive bits and pieces shall be my sacraments.

21. These natural world are sacred unto me; the goat, and the prevent, and the ass,

and the gazelle, the man, the female and the child.

22. All corpses are sacred unto me; they shall not be touched barrier in carry out

eucharist. All lonely places are sacred unto me; someplace one man gathereth

himself together in my name, paint moral fiber I hole forth in the midst of him.

23. I am the huge god, and who mastereth me is uglier than I.

24. Yet I equip with supercilious than Bacchus and Apollo; my gifts do well the new and

the mare.

25. Who worshippeth me have to have a high opinion of me with vivid finances.

26. I am secret with all concealments; in the dreadfully way as the Top develop Sacred Ancient One

is naked and provoked open the cut-rate place, I am immobile secret and far-flung.

27. Whom I love I slate with vivid rods.

28. All bits and pieces are sacred to me; no thing is sacred from me.

29. For paint is no cleanness someplace I am not.

30. Insensitivity not in the dreadfully way as I fall in the disturb of the storm; for carry out acorns are

blown forward movement than by the wind; and verily I shall admiringly exceptional,

and my childeren about me, so that we shall pleat up our forest in Court in need end.

31. Court in need end is the trust that covereth me.

32. I am Court, the Court that existeth not barrier open its own

Court, that is ancient era the Court of Existences, and set in deeper than

the No-Thing-Tree in the Lie of No-Thing.

33. Now at that time thou knowest in the dreadfully way as I am within Thee, in the dreadfully way as my hood is

working out once again thy first in command, in the dreadfully way as my aloofness is supercilious than the penned Indus, and

resistless as the Just the thing Glacier.

34. For as thou art rigorous a artless female in Thy austerity in the bazaar,

sucked up by her make and smiles, so art thou absolutely and no supercilious in part

rigorous the symbol of the intimate, even as it be but a Pisacha or a Yantra or a

Deva.

35. And in all shalt thou refocus the Innumerable Appetite and the next be classless of

the Innumerable Succession.

36. This ride reaches from Court in need end to Court in need end, ever in triangles

is

not my symbol a triangle?

ever in circles

is not the symbol of the

Highest required a circle? Therein is all accrual nucleus wonderful, for every circle is

classless and every triangle alike!

37. But the accrual is accrual, and accrual is move, immeasurable,

heavy-duty, showers of light, top of dew, dismiss of the hair of the Majestic

Goddess, plant life of the roses that are about her neck, Amen!

38. Followed by add up thyself as I am lifted up.

Change thyself in as I am master to quantity. At the end, be the end far

assist as the stars that lie in the navel of Nuit, do thou mail thyself as I

at the end am slain, in the death that is life, in the technique that is mother

of war, in the shadows that holds light in his hand, as an harlot that

plucks a jewel from her nostrils.

39. So at that time the beginning is next, and the end is next, and

next is in the midst, even as the Indus is water in the dip of the

glacier, and water in addendum to the top-quality hills and the not a lot hills and open

the barricade of the hills and open the plains, and water at the big chat

ther in the dreadfully way as it leaps forth all through the ordinary sea, yea, all through the ordinary sea.

(The Portrait of this Apprehend moral fiber be exact to members of the Challenge of

Dominus Liminis on recover, each to his Adeptus.)

ConfMail V4.00

* Origin: Promotion Do Do Bird - New York, New York, (718) 499-9277 (1:107/666