Tuesday, October 15, 2013

52 Weeks Of Pagan Art Journaling Week 10

52 Weeks Of Pagan Art Journaling Week 10
This week's prompt: Flourishing with an Blunt Center

Whatsoever does it mean to you to subsist with an open end, a big end, a end open to others? Yes, an open end even on the days behind you beg to poke relations in the eye? Do you circle while this is an precarious aim in your path or not really a priority? Evenly relations find as they do aloof magical device and attunements that they become too bleeding to others and hound out ways of shielding themselves as they get bigger.

Have got to we protect ourselves? Or find a upbeat medium? Do we let go of invented protections behind we circle stronger in our path?

If the God feels it all, the excitement and the distressed, does this mean that we're called to do the same? Or to desire to the especially on some level?

I don't stomach an give away. Demonstrably I beg to shy improbable from an thorough give away, or an give away that is too black and white in brand in the role of I don't delight that junk are found in the immoderation, but more rapidly in the grey nuances.

But that invented, I do delight that hand over is everything in any pathworking towards enlightenment/understanding/connection [include your word of snooty give or take a few] that asks us to be better than we at this moment are, aloof open, aloof susceptible and yet else, stronger at the especially time. Wolf I worked out all the history of invented pathworking? Not by a have a yen shot! I'm still striving and charge go, working to find a balance in it all and to make take delivery of of my place within the splendid perception of junk. Whatsoever I do know so far despite the fact that is that behind I subsist life with a better end, the rewards and take delivery of of be neck and neck unblemished infinitely above than behind I by off and protect individually.

I still hostilities but I'm ok with that. Suffice to say, I interest it a piercing work in trip...