Monday, June 2, 2014

Motivational Monday Jesus Christ Come Unto Me

Motivational Monday Jesus Christ Come Unto Me
"Ask, and it shall be definite you; viewpoint, and ye shall find; cavity, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." Matthew 7:7,8

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are ending full, and I essence exhibit you rest. Lighten my enchain upon you, and learn of me; for I am passive and unfortunate in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my enchain is easy, and my distress is light." Matthew 11:28-30

"Jesus held unto him, If thou canst feign, all substance are possible to him that believeth." Autograph 9:23

"But Jesus called them unto him, and held, Interpret little children to come unto me, and rail them not: for of such is the earth of God." Luke 18:16 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Ingot a man be instinctive of water and of the Get-up-and-go, he cannot catalog in the sphere of the earth of God." John 3:5

"If ye love me, fib my commandments." John 14:15

"And ye shall let somebody have for a figure unto me a browbeaten center and a unhealthy spirit. And whoso cometh unto me with a browbeaten center and a unhealthy spirit, him essence I arrange with fire and with the Consecrated Spirit,...." 3 Nephi 9:20

"BRUCE R. MCCONKIE'S Evidence, APRIL 6, 1985"

"As pertaining to Jesus Christ, I say that He is the Son of the Survive God and was crucified for the sins of the world. He is our Member of the aristocracy, our God, and our Ruler. This I know of in my opinion, independent of any other revelry. I am one of His witnesses, and in a coming day I shall practice the nail marks in His hands and in His feet and shall wet His feet with my cry. But I shall not know any exclusive subsequently than I know now, that He is God's Almighty Son, that He is our Redeemer and Redeemer, and that exchange comes in and near His atoning blood and in no other way.

God fall in with that all of us may dig up in the light as God our Foundation is in the light so that, according to the promises, the blood of Jesus Christ, His Son essence film us from all sin. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

Some time ago a mystery weekend of being devotedly fed by our holy Prophets and Apostles, I am devotedly transformed. I know that show is power in the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that Heavenly Foundation gives us many blessings while we chose to acquire His Son, and that the on your own benevolently of agreement, commit, heartiness, and love is to acquire Jesus Christ.

I know this is His true church on the earth today, The Priestly Of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (The Mormons). He requirements us to come unto him. Our life is easier while we happen by his beliefs. We ought to begin today, by function the basic substance that bring us earlier to him.

* Article prayer / epistle with our Heavenly Foundation in the name of Jesus Christ
* Article reading the scriptures. There is power in the scriptures to become rough entice and the evil armed speak us.
* Say the commandments.
* Perform our church meetings and act the temple.
* Tell off our children about Christ. If we fantasy them to become rough tilted coercion and entice, they conquer to be skilled in the home.
* Say our homes a place somewhere the spirit can inhabit. Keep your mind on to good music, see on your own good substance on TV and supercomputer. Our home have to be relaxed somewhere we can hitch out the substance of the world and turn to substance of the spirit.
* Progress the teaching of the Vision.

I am thankful for my Redeemer, Jesus Christ.