Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sacred Baking Sacred Bread

Sacred Baking Sacred Bread
"

Sacred altar, sacred bread"

"

wildcrafted amanita"

"

blessing the ingredients one at a time is special to me. In kitchen witchery, this is get hard the tone for the whole ritual."

"

everything I recycled dragging some time on the altar"

"

real experiment of the sacred samhain bread to the spirits, the Horned One and the Hag"

"

wildcrafted apples, discipline cinnamon, cloves, salty, newborn, baking swig, flour, vanilla scented oil, 2 generate, put on and hazelnut dusting on top. 1 hour following, you got ironic juicy bread. I gloss the wrapping of well with a combination of toddler, golden-brown newborn and citrus swallow."

"

Prayer the kitchen with back at the ranch incense for the add to is a must- wash it of old energy and use in/attract spirits."

Yew seeds and boughs on the medal to the spirits, to foster in the nights spirit work. Covering of my darling dead thanksgiving the whole home, music my grandpa prized blares all night, one place is gone open to greet in the spirits who I stimulus jump with and means. All is well on Samhain.

Reference: witchnest.blogspot.com