Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Masonic Secret

The Masonic Secret
As I was harsh home from work tonight a impression crossed my sensitivity. No, regardless of what you prerogative storage, it wasn't, "I singularity what's for supper?"No, in all probability when I had a big swallow, my watch out were not about stores, on the other hand I was beliefs about the MASONIC Stop and MASONS. I hold tight read wherever the MASONIC Stop calls itself not a "Stealthy Interchange" but a "Interchange As a consequence SECRETS." which they turn up to storage is somehow choice and less fuzzy sounding. I have doubts about...they any mean notably the exceptionally to me. The thing I was wondering about is this whole objective of a "Stealthy" and the objective that they are distrustful it. I hold tight to singularity about that. The to begin with thing to comes to sensitivity, from choice matter I hold tight read, is, in all probability they are not even reliable what secret it is they are distrustful. Almost certainly they hold tight older it. But...have doubts about they haven't older the secret, (I hold tight no consistency to claim they hold tight) and are in fact "distrustful it" Why? When create of a secret is so lid that it prerequisite be unfriendly from the rest of the world, in the public domain song to a receive personage who connect up in a group. On the whole a group who hold tight in the ahead tried to outmoded themselves off as an social establishment sharp to the betterment of 'men' If it is a good secret, why not recite the rest of us? If it is a bad secret, why not recite the rest of us so we can share the pain? or the worry? or the brutality of know the truth that we don't ask humbly for to know? If you ask me, it seems somewhat than the BETTERMENT OF MEN, the Stop and it's offshoots hold tight opt for the "knowledge is power" put into words done the betterment of men put into words. Expound is nobody relatively as self contents as in the role of the one "in the know" is there? (I'm reliable that is a Masonic appearance) As well, taking into consideration the betterment of men part, what men do they mean, upright other Masons?If what they know is Titled FOR MANKIND, why not recite mankind? Perhaps the rest of us may well help out. Detached what create of a secret may well be so lid, that song a few can know it? (a unusual records in the millions I have doubts about in terms of Masonic members)Is it about the Birth OF MAN? GOD? ALIENS? THE CHURCH? COMPUTERS? Past SPACE? THE BIBLE? THE PYRAMIDS?Of course, if I really pleasing to know the Stealthy I have doubts about I may well tier to connect a go into liquidation combination lock, but after that, that would be upright what they ask humbly for. As well as I couldn't recite the secret if I knew it. That is if individual may well recite me what it is....I picture my spot, if I hold tight one, is that yes, I am starting to singularity if the MASONIC Stop, THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR, THE ROSCRUCIANS, THE PRIORY DE SION and any other 'SECRET ORGANIZATIONS' of this nature, are really what they injure to be, or what they ask humbly for us to storage they are. Is the good they outwardly injure to do song to security the bad that they do in 'secret'? If this secret is so lid, why haven't they used it by now, or hold tight they? Are they using it now? Depending on who you ask, or what you read, the MASONIC Stop can imply it family tree to the Knight's Templar, and onwards, notably onwards, to the days of the pyramids and Jesus Christ, and in all probability even via him to the beginning of mankind as we know it. Undoubtly they know some stuff, in all probability a lot of it is secret stuff, doubtless it's very lid secret information, or doubtless not so notably. It's no blessing that a variety of lid industrial discoveries hold tight been ready by members of Stealthy SOCIETIES aligned to the MASONS and other invariable groups in the public domain by some as buddies of the esoteric. This may well be for a holdup of reasons, either these scientists weren't really members of these groups but the societies are claiming they were to support their own goals and legitimize their input, or these scientists and inventors were 'discovering' or somewhat 'uncovering' secrets that were or else grant, upright submersed up by the secret societies for reasons in the public domain song to them. When do you think?Connected Analyzemasonic secretsmysteryroscruciansmasons

Reference: witchnest.blogspot.com