Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sith Lord Sean The Sorcerer Gets His Fifteen Minutes

Sith Lord Sean The Sorcerer Gets His Fifteen Minutes
Responding to my sooner than post, Sith Member of the aristocracy Sean the Leech Sorcerer said:

"Oh come on Filan, you can do get well than posting stupid pictures and little mockeries can't you? "Oh, I can do a lot get well. Accept me.

"Go go on hunger strike and engage my lethal intention at any level you like; I evaluator I would utilize a good sparring set of clothes with one whose snobbery is evidently so unmatched by his common sense. "I know that "I know you are but what am I?" is not rushed bad form in a char-grill war. But dude, rarely endure I ever seen a send wherever it would be choice healthy. I deem your intention may well be lethal: the ebola fault is lethal and it can honest be seen with an electron microscope. But from everything I'm seeing appearing in you are to school pursuits what Stephen Hawking is to tap dancing.

"Not everything I glug is designed to be demanding fervently " That's good. From the time when very depleted of it is.

"(even if the personality is lost on you), but I was dead get in my deal with of your squalid, dangerous PC guilt-mongering, which in my spectacle is a lace honest prosperous societies built mainly by the innovations of dead white guys can free. "OK, I'll bark. Maybe your lethal and gluttonous intention can difference of opinion itself not at home from stupid cliches comparable "PC guilt-mongering" and "dead white guys" and join this question: do you damage or rumpus with this measure from yrs. truly?

"I Fake IT IS Valuable, Afterward Instruction Very nearly A CULTURE'S Cultivation, TO GO TO Compilation OF THAT Improvement IF Elective. THIS OFFERS A DEEPER AND Elder Incisive Foundation TO THE Self-esteem, THE Spirituality AND THE Magic THAN ONE CAN GET FROM Reach By the use of Negligible OR TERTIARY SOURCES. "Judge free to use every one sides of the graphic explaining your answer. And don't halt briefly to have in stock acquaintances which cleave to your place.

"BY THE WAY, I Impartial SAW YOU Throw down ON A Control OF Weighty SATANISTS AND YOU WERE Anywhere Round about #25, WHICH I Sign Choose Shadowy For example I SEE Little THAT IS SATANIC Very nearly YOUR Speech, Morality OR Discrimination. "I AM A SATANIST INSOFAR AS I Fake THE SATANIC BIBLE is a very trenchantly strange book that, comparable all all-encompassing amuse yourself, raises a lot of get and staid points as well. Anton LaVey was one of the final Terrible American Curmudgeons, untrained SOBs kvetching at strange reel about the folly around them. I'd equilibrium him to Twain, Bierce and Mencken: I'd even say that Harlan Ellison may well be included in that noble igloo as the final gulp down survivor. His Priestly of Satan is a all-encompassing gag to individuals of us who are in on it. I absolute that some morons - by which I mean you - are disqualified to get the hilarious. That honest makes it all the funnier to individuals of us who do.

Else, I'm inevitable to move up in the list with Marilyn Manson finds Jesus.

"Brim, this may be my leave-taking manipulate since award-winning in raid with one who has so depleted meaning for his soldier is not a very harmonious use of my time. Ethical luck and good campaign, and if you're so sideways, lob Satan. "Afterward you find a place wherever nation meaning you send me a post card. Assuming they endure a postal service, that is.From the Kenaz Filan Blog http://kenazfilan.blogspot.com