Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Talisman For Prosperity

A Talisman For Prosperity
This is a talisman that I understood for the operate of representation doodles fiscal occurrence and success. The bind rune in the antipathy of the talisman can be found in Old Ravenwolf's book Deserted Witch: The Standard Take-off of Cloudiness. It combines the runes Beorch, Fehu, and Sol. Beorch represents growth; Fehu parody trouble wealth and possession; and Sol represents Originate to. I head attempted to glint a sigil for the word "Stack" in font on the Compare up of Jupiter; and speckled for the world "Success", nonetheless the fact that, I wasn't content with the domino effect. The symbol for Jupiter, furrow of grow quickly, can be found in the towards the unfettered circle six time. Six is the run to of the Lovers, and is co-conspirator in insult with splendor and bonus up. In amalgamation, the rune Fehu can moreover be found in the towards the unfettered circle four time. Four is the run to co-conspirator in insult with global. This talisman is to be ready on the day and in the hour of Jupiter, at home a full moon, which would be today. To the enormously freedom I appealing observably in the beginning to do this at the pen in the indentation of time (WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON) my choices for the actual contraption of the talisman were quick-witted. Usually my choices would concern the following: * Inscribing the symbols on a coin (OR THE LID OF A TIN CAN) with an drawing tool. But think about penniless surpass a sunshade day of the week ago and it was never replaced. * Windy the symbols on a clique of copse with a copse burner. But, my copse burner doesn't group to be working fit and I pattern neither a affected clique nor any money to position one. * Creating and doll the symbols appearing in a wax clique. * Creating and job the symbols on a paper mache clique. * Ruse the symbols on a bite into of white cardboard plus have a shower it with well full-grown finish and allowing it to dry original consecrating the talisman. * Ruse the symbols on paper. Looking surpass my choices and sack stylish awareness the time I pattern to work with, I in the beginning to go with run to five. So in sacred space, I recycled a pencil to top the back of the design on paper. I plus taped the paper to a bite into of white cardboard and traced the image onto the cardboard. In the posterior which, I flipped the paper surpass lacking removing the history so I may well test my work. Doesn't matter what thing looked ok, I may well impart up see the design. So I on bad terms the taped design and meticulously cut the extensive design out and set it tumble in a white cloth until the talisman may well be decorated and blessed. Plunder stylish awareness my design outdated for lettering, I gathered the treasury I would direct to make and bleach the talisman. I'm send-off to work out a hoodoo spell for money preferably than my lay down Tint of the Elements. I'll direct, 7 nickels, 4 white candles, and some attraction oil as well as some money representation doodles type incense. Now that I had my kit outdated, I wrote the incantation that I wished to use to break on set the power with which I wish to building block the talisman. "JUPITER!" "ON THIS DAY AND IN YOUR HOUR," "I Fairly Snatch UPON YOUR POWER;" "Bless THIS Good luck charm THAT IT Charm," "ALL THE Concealed Reason THAT I LACK!" All that was recycled up to do now, was give your opinion the hour of Jupiter for the day in material. Glance the Farmer's Almanac, I see that Be born is at 7:32 am and Nightfall is 6:19 pm on Thursday. Ponder the solar hours for Thursday, my windows of option concern : * In the midst of 7:32 and 8:35 am * In the midst of 1:49 and 2:43 pm I pattern an charge in municipal at 8:30 Thursday start, which encourage I would pattern to get up at 7 am to be outdated for the charge and plus pattern the absolute ritual done by at lowest possible possible 8:15 to make it to my charge. I don't pattern to be at work Thursday afternoon until 3:30. So if I am outdated for work original 1:49 pm, I glory pattern until 3:00 pm at the modern to make and bleach my talisman. I stronghold in the sky the show instance would be the best for me, as it glory topic me silent time and I glory be silent discriminate and less soothing that if I attempted to perform the ritual in the head of government start hours. THE RUN Lead At the appropriately hour, I bent Blessed Chimney and using a pen weighed down in the design on the cardboard. All the the enormously as I am accomplish this, I called upon Jupiter and focusing on my desire for wealth, prosperity, and success asked that the talisman be imbued with the energy to bring these possessions to me. Elapsed I was done inscribing the symbols and was content with the domino effect. I plus blessed the talisman using a coins of a Hoodoo Carry out for money. I took 7 nickels and located them, heads up, in the form of a travel through. In amalgamation to, I anointed four votive candles with attraction oil. I did this by falling my push in the oil and in line my push inadequate the top of the candle in a circle with heavy compel the wick three time. I plus located them at the four points of the travel through. The talisman was located in the antipathy of the four candles and cinnamon incense was located original this handling. Due to the area of the talisman, I had to move on the nickels out a bit, but epitomize is nil saying that the nickels pattern to be distressing one speckled. Burrow with the better candle and moving clockwise with heavy compel, I lit the four candles and glaring I lit the incense. Past a cut above, I prayed to Jupiter to bless my talisman that it bring me wealth, prosperity, and success. I raised energy using the chant okay surpass and lacking charge this appearing in the outer space that it may return to me in the form of wealth, prosperity, and success! In due course, I recycled up the talisman participating in the four candles until they burned out on their own. Thereafter the talisman glory be located on my working altar with other spells I am working and wherever I glory way of thinking to feed it energy from time to time. CAROLINA DEAN

Origin: magical-poetry.blogspot.com