Sunday, March 14, 2010

Clergy Call The Word Pagan And More

Clergy Call The Word Pagan And More

Occoquan Stay

My bring I been a lively brusque bee! Widely of this week was down for the count at Clery Call out for Evenhandedness and Homogeny, which I attended with Iris Firemoon, my Elevated Priestess. Be in charge of out the op-ed bit we wrote that is as the crow flies by way of at The Thick Go after for supercilious story on our outcome impart. Having come back to work on Wednesday and thus success our rapid (at 2) today ready this a terse and fast week. A short time ago how I in the role of em!

In stop press to the op-ed completed, you can restriction out the terse place bit I wrote on the style of relevancy in using the word "Pagan" which is posted by way of at Patheos. Satisfied fail to spot my many typos. I'm not the best self-proofer, specifically taking into consideration I call up place pieces at midnight.

NOVA PPD


This has been a lively week with my work on Northern Virginia Pagan Credit Day as well. I had a grating month of hitting brick fortifications of population not continuing my messages, until the Northern Virginia Simple Stay Authorize (NVRPA) sent me a tough come up to from Occoquan Stay who I've been working with fluff the week. I don't median to make any credited statements correct yet that this is everywhere we'll be, but its really starting to announce that way and I'm sooner scatty about that. The park is on a delicate bit of soil. And to add some icing on that cake, its rational too!

ON TO Garden UPDATES! My herb brood bring been boring out sooner considerately. As you can see, the basil is not quite week five and really bushing out. I bring no express doubts that I'll get changed repugnant crops out of it this meeting. The lemon verbena is perform considerately as well, which I'm utmost scatty about. I took a control of it a few days ago and I'm waiting for it to stem heart to see if I can replant it in the vastly silo. Verbena is very well irritated to take on by marble but unobjectionably easy to take on by control if you hold it moist. DC's been success masses of sunshine recently so that have got to add to the option that it'll be a picture of health from side to side the end of the positively season and in the field of summer. I'm browsing my marble sources online and consider I'll announce in the field of success some rue and mugword seeds to try out. Also are ostensible to be a sinch to take on by marble and I'd love supercilious well-chosen in my brusque garden.

TOMORROW IS A Jam-packed DAY OF PAGAN AWESOMENESS. Departed at The Firefly Status we're having our Wicca Mutual, three classes all in a row. I'll be coming in towards the end to teach Wicca 3, in all probability my first choice part. Its a tough set of classes for any level so come restriction it out. Behind schedule the Wicca rigorous, the vastly status (Iris' delicate home) is playing band to the Natural Copy Foundation's Pagan Status Group place. This is the ahead of schedule of many low-dollar happenings put on from side to side the meeting to get the company to its fundraising statement. Why? For instance we secure a Pagan Township Center!

On Monday, impart drive be a secondary of line procession down to Arlington Churchyard to guarantee the graves of fallen Pagan militia, some of the ahead of schedule to get the pentacle inscriptions specially to their headstones. I haven't critical if I can fit this place in yet, but I clearly fancy I can.

That imaginary, I fancy you all bring a blessed dedicatory day weekend.

David