Monday, April 26, 2010

Fascist Candidate Dark Magick

Fascist Candidate Dark Magick
I handhold been knowingly avoiding blogging about the advent US presidential choose, but this is just too restriction. Did you even know that the Fixed States has a Fascist Party? I didn't. Their presidential sprinter is a dark sorceror by the name of Jackson Grimes.

Grimes is a Sunlight State-born Vietnam War veteran with an bogus British lilt who unsuccessful at show business, dragging a year on the New York City streets and now aspires to the Egg-shaped Field under the auspices of the Fixed Fascist Union.

...

He was free the orderliness command and has dragging considerably of the departed decade itinerant and making speeches to raise money. His group can be frosty - he's traditional not later than the Carried by the wind Saucer Society and in a minute had actions in Canada - but he truly believes in his pains.

Probably it's just me, but I've eternally found that a synthetic astonishing lilt luxuriously screams "LOSER!" On the other hand, I handhold no failure with Grimes idiom to UFO enthusiasts. I mean, I'd do that. UFO jumble is fun, whether or not it's accurately true.

But hold close a support. I understood sorceror, right? Everyplace on earth would I get the communication that this guy is a powerful dark magician? Why, from his secretary and co-worker Heather Goldsmith!

Goldsmith concurrent with the party's pagan bent and gravitated en route for Grimes. "The Pentagram tire out by his schedule by the ruined of Saddam Hussein was the same an occult symbol, so I worry this guy can teach me a lot about magick and witchcraft if I can get in with him," Goldsmith wrote in an e-mail. "Revise he had no next of kin, a duet of days second I went back and asked him if he'd dear one and stirred in with him a duet days second."

Logically any practicing magician recognizes that combining the occult symbol most a great deal obvious by packed ignoramuses with the ruined of a material tyrant who pulled a bunch of unintelligent crap and got the totality world pissed off at him is a sign of amazing unholy power. Oh, hold close...

And isn't sensation superficial to be thy proof? Fair to middling saying. So far Grimes has lost three elections in a row by a lot, and yet he unmoving clings to the communication that he possibly will actually win.

"I'm in this to win," the Florida artless understood with spring up British intonation. "If I didn't invent I possibly will become the C.E.O. of the Fixed States by living a fascist, I wouldn't be a fascist."

But hey, at lowest possible Grimes' magical charm got him laid, even if it won't make him Chief executive.