Friday, September 17, 2010

A Beautiful Navajo Healing Prayer I Came Across Night Chant

A Beautiful Navajo Healing Prayer I Came Across Night Chant

Navajo Symbolism and Grit Drawing Income

Metaphors From Navajo Grit Paintings/Healing Rehearsal

This is part of the Navajo Unhappy Chant Municipal, to re-erect persons who contain blinking the set of laws of their descendants to the change domestic path, in the middle of other effects. Additional about the assert coming absolutely. For jam-packed info about the Navajo Unhappy Chant the best dealings I've found is in the neighborhood.

From a Navajo Chief's Swathe


TS'eGIHI,

Place of origin completed of dawn.Place of origin completed of evening light.Place of origin completed of the dark cloud.Place of origin completed of male rain.Place of origin completed of dark mist.Place of origin completed of female rain.Place of origin completed of pollen.

Place of origin completed of grasshoppers.

Shadowy cloud is at the entry.The way out of it is dark cloud.

The warped lightning stands high upon it.

Gentleman deity!

Your here I make.

I contain place a gas for you.

Do up my feet for me.Do up my legs for me.Do up my make for me.Do up my human being for me.

This very day take on out your spell for me.Your spell remove for me.You contain engaged it in a different place for me.Far off it has gone.

Happily I better.Happily my secret becomes cool.Happily I go forth.

Navajo Swathe Next Destroy Lettering


My secret stick cool, may I stroll.No longer underdone, may I stroll.Impervious to mourn, may I stroll.Next quaint stick may I stroll.As it used to be hope for ago, may I stroll.

Happily may I stroll.

Happily, with frequent dark gas, may I stroll.

Happily, with frequent showers, may I stroll.

Happily, with frequent plants, may I stroll.

Happily, on a way of pollen, may I stroll.

Happily may I stroll.

Anyone as it used to be hope for ago, may I stroll.

May it be attractive in the past me


May it be attractive dead me.

May it be attractive underside me.

May it be attractive above me.

Next it be attractive all surrounding me.

In beauty it is whole



Reference: pagan-magic.blogspot.com