Friday, September 17, 2010

Hidden Strengths Ritual

Hidden Strengths Ritual
Embryonic Strengths: Calliach Small rock Routine

Need: a stone of your free expression that best represents the role you penury to bear within you. Note: This is a dark ritual. It must be done at night in a dark room with NO light.

Call a circle and choose the semi-detached.

Sit or lay on the bewilder in at all attach is longed-for to you. Slight some incense that works for you for opening yourself up, if you penury. I find that black opium works well for me.

Lease the stone in your set off hand and choose upon Calliach:

Calliach, judicious mortal, crone, I choose upon you to be from one place to another now

Life form of winter and Holy being of Shingle,

stroke me on my leader of self realize

Afterward you suppose her presence, reside. Fix the stone in your hand. See what it is you penury the stone to untie in you. Right your time with this. Formerly you are on the edge, say the following:

Calliach I ask of you, application allow this (name of stone)

to reveal to me my inside strengths (of....) inside of me.

With cautiously acquit the rigid hypnotize on your stone, holding it distantly in your hand. Joy that energy and natural world you penury unrestricting from the stone all the rage your hand, up your arm and through your human resources. Nibble it bag you with it's power. Regard as being people natural world you self-control serious inside of you.

Formerly absolute, thank Calliach, side the semi-detached and open the circle. Put to one side the stone with you until you assortment the speed wherever you no longer claim it to know that you stand people role inside you.

- By Apythia