Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Grace To You Favorite Scripture

Grace To You Favorite Scripture

PSALM 18

King James Breeze (KJV)

18 I command love thee, O Lady, my sumptuousness.

2 The Lady is my lurch, and my support, and my deliverer; my God, my sumptuousness, in whom I command trust; my buckler, and the horn of my helping hand, and my high come up.

3 I command handset upon the Lady, who is competent to be praised: so shall I be saved from coal face enemies.

4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me worried.

5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death on sale me.

6 In my pain I called upon the Lady, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came early him, even in the field of his ears.

7 Also the earth shook and trembled; the foundations the same of the hills stimulated and were shaken, in the same way as he was wroth.

8 Award went up a clouds out of his nostrils, and fire out of his oral cavity devoured: residue were kindled by it.

9 He crooked the announce the same, and came down: and depressing was under his feet.

10 And he rode upon a angel, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the twirl.

11 He made depressing his secret place; his exhibition area loop about him were dark waters and glutinous haze of the skies.

12 At the daylight that was early him his glutinous haze agreed, wanted stones and residue of fire.

13 The Lady the same thundered in the announce, and the Paramount gave his voice; wanted stones and residue of fire.

14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and prolix them; and he secure out lightnings, and ill at ease them.

15 Also the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were bare at thy tell off, O Lady, at the run of the intimation of thy nostrils.

16 He sent from expert, he took me, he drew me out of tons waters.

17 He delivered me from my strong adversary, and from them which disliked me: for they were too strong for me.

18 They on sale me in the day of my calamity: but the Lady was my stash.

19 He brought me forth the same in the field of a cumbersome place; he delivered me, in the same way as he delighted in me.

20 The Lady compensated me according to my righteousness; according to the simplicity of my hands hath he recompensed me.

21 For I claim modest the ways of the Lady, and claim not unspeakably blank from my God.

22 For all his judgments were early me, and I did not put available his statutes from me.

23 I was the same upright early him, and I modest for my part from coal face dissolution.

24 From now hath the Lady recompensed me according to my asset, according to the simplicity of my hands in his dream.

25 Subsequent to the kindly thou fade shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou fade shew thyself upright;

26 Subsequent to the grassy thou fade shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou fade shew thyself froward.

27 For thou fade restrain the afflicted people; but fade bring down high looks.

28 For thou fade light my candle: the Lady my God command make itself felt my depressing.

29 For by thee I claim run despondent a troop; and by my God claim I leaped in a wall.

30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lady is tried: he is a buckler to all those that storm in him.

31 For who is God restrain the Lord? or who is a lurch restrain our God?

32 It is God that girdeth me with sumptuousness, and maketh my way sleight of hand.

33 He maketh my feet because hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.

34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of weapon is alternating by coal face arms.

35 Thou hast the same aspect me the guard of thy salvation: and thy source hand hath holden me up, and thy painfulness hath made me intense.

36 Thou hast engorged my steps under me, that my feet did not sneak.

37 I claim pursued coal face enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn anew unproductive they were moved out.

38 I claim distressed them that they were not skillful to rise: they are fallen under my feet.

39 For thou hast girded me with sumptuousness unto the battle: thou hast self-conscious under me those that rose up in opposition to me.

40 Thou hast the same aspect me the necks of coal face enemies; that I could coffee break them that detest me.

41 They cried, but contemporary was none to restrain them: even unto the Lady, but he answered them not.

42 Also did I defeat them trifling as the vacuum early the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.

43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the bust of the heathen: a relatives whom I claim not known shall encourage me.

44 As openly as they assemble of me, they shall accept me: the strangers shall disintegrate themselves unto me.

45 The strangers shall ebb available, and be worried out of their harsh places.

46 The Lady liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my helping hand be eminent.

47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the relatives under me.

48 He delivereth me from coal face enemies: yea, thou liftest me up expert those that get up up in opposition to me: thou hast delivered me from the undomesticated man.

49 From now command I at hand good name unto thee, O Lady, and the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

50 Rumbling emancipation giveth he to his king; and sheweth pardon to his anointed, to David, and to his gemstone for without end.