Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hong Kong Way Of The Shaman Sept 20 21 2013

Hong Kong Way Of The Shaman Sept 20 21 2013

THE WAY OF THE SHAMAN:

SHAMANIC Adventure, Rule, AND Recovery

HONG KONG: 20-21 SEPTEMBER 2013

THE Principal Deposit IN Nub SHAMANISM FROM THE Basis FOR SHAMANIC STUDIES

In the sphere of the Principal experimental workshop, participants are introduced to gathering place shamanism, the wide-ranging and near-universal basic methods of the shaman to key up non-ordinary integrity for holder solving and healing. Rigorous stress is on the classic shamanic journey, one of the best groovy sagacious methods used by globe to study the rumbling plot otherwise personal chiefly drink myth and dream. Participants are initiated dressed in shamanic discovery, aided by bass beat and other techniques for experiencing the shamanic declare of consciousness and for provocation heavy spiritual abilities, through telephone lines with Eccentric. Conference includes comparisons by participants of their discoveries in shamanic journeys as well as individual introduced to shamanic prediction and healing. They are correspondingly provided with methods for discovery to response and study with their own creature spirit helpers in non-ordinary integrity, a classic provoke in shamanic practice. Participants learn how the journey is utilized to as it should be spiritual power and health, and how shamanism can be handy in forward-looking rag life to help heal oneself, others, and the The human race. Sprint design by Michael Harner. Instructor: Kevin Turner, Better for Asia, The Basis for Shamanic Studies.

Sprint fee: HK2900. Location: 458-468 Hennessy Path, Aisle Bay, Hong Kong (within reach Aisle Bay & Wanchai MTR stations). Sprint times: Friday ">LIMITED REGISTRATION, SO Request Work stoppage AND Get A Hoard Within In a straight line TO Get YOUR SPACE:

HTTP://WWW.SHAMANISM-ASIA.COM/SCHEDULE/

* High-class In the region of Nub Shamanism And The Basis For Shamanic Studies

THE WAY OF THE SHAMAN Principal Sprint Interpretation


* The course was everything I hoped it would be. I peep frequent to practicing what I've theoretical, and I sense I acknowledged a lot. Kevin's to hand was all-encompassing. He finished us all sense surefire as we undertook the journeys. He's humiliate yet very prudent, and offers a muffled but particular apparition. I peep frequent to advanced courses right away.
* Eye-opening, super-effective, and gave me reliance and belief. Kevin's explanations finished me sense that it was easy to door the Boss and Inferior Worlds, and it was! I'm in a minute registering for advanced courses.
* I was startled at how easy it was to key up the Inferior and Boss Worlds. Kevin is full of temper and leniency. His explanations were done and with examples pulled from a vast cream of the crop of spiritual disciplines.
* Illusion - new levels of skill came one at what time the other.
* Pleasurable choice unreserved, and good fairly of theory and practice. We got authorize dressed in the work!
* I finished telephone lines to worlds I hadn't personal previous. I can disruption and have fun.
* Kevin's answers to questions were not ethical replies but equally full of inside clues to understand the genus of shamanism further eagerly. I peep frequent to applying these principles in my life.
* A all-encompassing workshop. Kevin displays a violent knowledge of the Drive. I peep frequent to learning further in advanced workshops.
* Kevin's explanations were guaranteed, rotund, easy to understand and supported by his own inside skill. I sense he's a wonderful hang loose in apiece knowledge and humanity.
* To know the time of the Boss and Inferior Worlds alleviates knowingly of the painfulness appearing in in the Focal Furrow. I sense knowingly lighter. Mesmerizing discussion - I now sense on a plane I've read individual books on shamanism as a grasp of this course.
* Erudition and practicing shamanism in a shrine is the best of all locations - it had an horrible effect on me.
* Kevin's maintained a very high talent of course kit in the opposite direction the distance end to end of the two days - I felt his uprightness.
* The regular practical exercises were fun, glowing, easy to learn and understand.
* Kevin is very prudent and makes overwhelming concepts easy to understand. Totally ecstatic.
* A very deep course. No matter which worked charmingly. The practices and explanations were strong.
* The course was an terrifying skill for me - my key time to skill the Inferior and Boss Worlds!
* Kevin knows his kit meticulously, and his intention of temper helps us all disruption and sense appreciated.
* Erudition to have experiences of my own has been ethical essential and this workshop succeeds in current participants their own experiences.
* I felt a wonderful unity in the group, and the shrine in which the course is occupied is a very holy place.
* Expedient, go into liquidation, with many of merriment and stories to grow the principles. I judge this course is the best way shamanism can be impending.
* Illuminating - a good mix of theory and practical exercises. The light-hearted to hand worked well.
* I sense stirred and lowly to study shamanism more! Enthusiastic, gripping. Kevin was ethical all-encompassing, and the shrine was the ideal place to practice.
* Erudition the moral value of shamanism at such a low invoice is amazing! "Nub Shamanism" is ethical all-encompassing - it bypasses the ritualistic and sincere luggage.
* I now have an unreserved understanding of shamanism, and what can be achieved with these techniques.
* Kevin has a very done knowledge of his contract, and I sense very to have had him as my moot. I peep frequent to advanced courses with him right away.

REGISTRATION


Optional READING: THE WAY OF THE SHAMAN BY MICHAEL HARNER

Condescending COURSES IN BALI, INDONESIA: 2013 SEPT/OCT

* 26~27 Sept, Bali, Indonesia, Shamanic Abrupt Recovery Indoctrination, 250 (discounts for 3+ courses)
* 30 Sept~1 Oct, Bali, Indonesia, Shamanism & the Drive of Eccentric, 250 (discounts for 3+ courses)
* 2~3 October, Bali, Indonesia, Shamanic Insight Indoctrination, 250 (discounts for 3+ courses)