Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pagan Eye Full Moon Over The Bahamas

Pagan Eye Full Moon Over The Bahamas
This shocking view of the moon was hard at it by Sarah Honaker, in the Bahamas.

Sarah said: "I take part in your blog and love your forward-looking pics of the full moon. I bother I'd send you a pic that we took from the Exumas in the Bahamas. Extensive Moon Blessings."

Polish very a long way away Sarah, I think your photo of the moon is a long way away larger than professional looking than mine! Extensive Moon Blessing to you too!

My Pagan Eye posts lecture photos that I find charming - refugee images, pagan sites, actions, or freshly beautiful pictures. If you stand for to send me a photo for a Pagan Eye post, assure email it to badwitch1234@gmail.com Let me know what the photo shows and whether you stand for your name mentioned or not. For copyright reasons, the photo call for be one you show hard at it yourself.

Precedent posts:


http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2013/05/pagan-eye-moonrise-over-country-road.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2013/05/moonrise-by-martello-tower.html