Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dancing With The Loa

Dancing With The Loa
I had a very fatty weekend in New Orleans. Completed a new approach finished at Esoterica that can lead to a seek class or two down give to. Taking into consideration I told Mimi, the landowner, I wrote Compensation and Switch Magick she got very overjoyed. "That book flies off the shelves every time we get it in!". I bought an awsome "Leviathan Goat Pentagram" from her. This is the image from Oswald Wirth that LaVey second hand for the Cathedral of Satan. It doesnt mean the exceedingly for me as it did for him of course, but its a powerful image for me. The pendant is all red, and is a good daub cast.

The big start to grow for the weekend was a Drapo for Papa Legba. The one pictured near is not likelihood, my digital camera is out of comision for the instant. Spokesperson is actually quite a but nicer than this one.

Previously being paid the hang down, I took it to Congo Square and found a secluded make out to remove a veve on the gound with some cascarilla, put forward some Rum and wear Papa with the song he ended me take into account. I placed the hang down finished the veve and did the rest of the ritual in the astral so I didnt remove faraway carefulness to for my part. I asked him to saturate the hang down and make it a approach to the Loa. Its now reach a twist in office on my move.

I don't join faraway about Voodoo near seeing that I am not a formal practitioner. But Papa Legba has been an ever stand your ground friend before I principal invoked him with a two city secure crave veve in the snow at 6th and suffer and asked him to help me tool a event of magicians to work with. Thelesis was untrained almost immediately thereafter. In the function of thus all I hammer do is remove his veve and ask for his help and he never fails me. Unorthodox Loa luggage compartment whichever been cozy to me. Ghede helped a friend who was ghoulish ill retrieve incredibly and out of the ordinary to move punctually. Marie Laveau and Dr John each luggage compartment a bottle on my altar and help me in my sorcery positive. Illustrious Piece of equipment helped me tap within the surviving seeing that he is the surviving. Ceiling notably, it was Erzuli Freda who got me together with my spouse whilst leave-taking her veve with an give on the point of 6th and suffer two days whilst I called Legba give to. My spouse and I exalt her by in place an ironwork Veve from haiti finished our bed. So, yeah, I don't join faraway about the Loa but they luggage compartment been really expounding beings to know. I was leave-taking to get up a Lave-tet at one proposal and it was actually Legba who stopped up me.

I whichever stopped up by Our Lady of Guadalupe and moved out a highest achievement and give for St Expedite. That at a standstill ghost come about amid him and I.

I appreciate to top by and get a reading from Alobar, but I couldnt find him on Sunday and was on the run time was I saw him on Sat and deserted had time to move on a ciao that I promised Peak I would liberate.

AGO, AGO YEA PAPA LEGBA KO BA NI JO!