Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kfb Only God Could Have Done This I Was A Stammerer For Years

Kfb Only God Could Have Done This I Was A Stammerer For Years
Kemi, hear this. I was once a stammerer, very chronic one indeed. I want to tell the whole world that once l was bound but now l am free. Praise to the Lord God Who was before me, before creation and He is still God.

I had thought it was my part or my lot to stammer-working hard on my tongue before l could express myself just audibly enough.

I easily accepted it as everyone else who easily accepts so many problems as our destiny - except poverty which we try to overcome anyhow. Same goes with me, l felt no need to ask God about it. I did not like my condition but I had never prayed for it to leave me because l was used to it.

However, the Lord met with me on a day just like any other service day. I was with me my niece in the congregation when the Lord first visited the young girl. As prayers were being made, we, the girl and l, noticed she could raise her hand up. What she could not do since she was four years old. Then she was just a little above seven. The hand could only hang by her side. She drew my attention to it crying, 'My hand,my hand'.

The excitement of the moment caught the attention of an usher who later informed the Pastor. The girl was called to the altar to show the power of healing that came upon her. 'Where is her mother? Who brought her?' l came and stood by the feet of the altar. God, how would l talk?.

The devil thought the day was my day of shame and great embarrassment. But the Almighty God turned it into a great day of glory for me. When the Man of God threw the first two questions at me to know who l was to her and when the problem started, he noticed and everyone there, that l was of slow speech. My case drew the attention of Heavens.

There and then, my tongue was commanded to be loosed. Instantly, l mean immediately l shouted Praise the Lord. To HIM Who can do exceedingly above what we can ever think or imagine be glory, honour and praise for ever more. I am free. I am delivered.

Join us next Sunday for another soul lifting testimony...BTW, if you have got a great testimony you'd like to share, kindly send it in to kemisolafilani@yahoo.com