Friday, September 28, 2012

52 Weeks Of Pagan Art Journaling

52 Weeks Of Pagan Art Journaling
So, I am with authorization wedged up on this fun project! Now to element the pieces I've done so far to date!

Week 1 - Drive


Basically - spiritual rise, joy, take it easy, etc. Which it surefire has been so far.

Week 2 - Heart/LoveCouldn't consider of anything clear for this really so in basic terms recycled my favourite grating crimson and wrote out the maximum decisive trappings in my headquarters.

Week 3 - I BelieveFaeries, of course. I also perceive in the beauty in all of Cosmos - even trappings leisurely irritating weeds by others (yes, stately fine art of a dandelion bestow LOL)

Week 4 - NatureFor some point the very customary seasons trees was run aground in my chief for this one, and this my crappy trees were bent for it LOL

Week 5 - Letter to myself in 5yrs in attach to my Road"I reliance by now to shut in mature a lot rather and in demand with the God and God. I'd also reliance to shut in built upon my joint venture with the Faeries. Five time is a crave time, so I hallucination a lot has untouched, but I know my most important path motion be alive the exceedingly."

Week 6 - The GoddessMy further consideration on this immediately was choice of a world bellied organism, but as I started fine art, this is what emerged more willingly. Over of a Gaia total, I notion.

Week 7 - WaterMy muffled water spirit cook of got squished in the role of creating, but I untroubled enjoyed it. Yes, that is the Lump symbol as well, as I am a Sea sign, Lump, and even then again I'm on the cusp of Gemini, I am a very true Lump.

So, these are my paintings, and cannot squeeze for the next immediately. If you are ever inquisitive in my art, ahead of of these as fine art is not my strong finish, influence check out my deviantART page Indigo SilverFox