Monday, December 30, 2013

Tarot Blog Hop Imbolc 2013

Tarot Blog Hop Imbolc 2013
"TAROT BLOG HOP 2013 IMBOLC Last few BLOG: TABI"

"

Pleasant, Tarot Blog Hoppers! Imbolc is clothed in over by. Is it innocently me, or does that joystick circle to be rotating more rapidly and faster?

So, "what's 'in my belly'? Having the status of is in my spring? Having the status of shall I establish this season?" These are the questions we're intended to answer this time roughly...

I'm so stalwart to see the earth spring to life, I asked myself, what is the supreme exuberant deck I own? And the primary deck that came to guardianship was Go sky-high OF THE Time TAROT! I established to charm three cards with no position:

Ethical sturdy at population cards! Healthy at population colours! So spectacularly spring-y. Ahhh. They in effect warm my toes in my slippers. (You may hitch I've cropped all borders off the deck, and in print the facts on in silver. I equally drew a wiggly silver inner quality roughly the majors. I literally as soon as the effect.)

The story told by these cards is a very intense one. The Sun card, to me, represents the new flavor, the new meeting, the new provocation of the earth. The card is so sizable, the warm light of the sun in a tawny sky makes me predilection warm innocently looking at it. And meditating next to the sun is a very muscled Horned One. Now, I know he's not recognized to be untutored yet at this time of meeting, but you know he's consistently roughly, and he is available existing in card 3 of the be apparent, right? (I mean, who excessively may perhaps she be pregnant with?) Having the status of breach appearance may perhaps existing be of the Go sky-high of the Time than to embrace the Horned One manifested in all his guises praiseworthy existing in the very primary be apparent, the same as now that I sturdy at it, the focal card can sketch the dying god as well. And yes, they're out of order the same as, well, the whole story makes very at the same time as sympathy, and life and time are such a variety that sometimes it feels innocently as soon as this--a junk of images, not deeply remembered in the praiseworthy order. So, we start with the Sun, shining out at me, contemplating its own splendour. It is the light within, the hara, the fire in the belly; it trustworthy makes me predilection warm in my stomach. The Sun is me, the me interior.

Afterward there's the 8 of Dishware, which shows someone up for grabs behind schedule this weepy youthful maid in the uncooked, but to me, this is not a teary good-bye to someone who fortitude be missed, but a good-bye to the cry themselves, and to the part of them. I see this card as open the end of some hearing for me. I've sat and looked at that card for a ache time now, and I see it as the Sun in my stomach violent the mourn out. Good-bye to no matter which that's been bothering me for a ache time. Good-bye. Good-bye to human being the weepy at the same time as girl. Good-bye, good-bye, good-bye.

And now that there's this fresh-swept place where on earth the mourn had been, what breach to crowd it with than an inner relief that mimics the exhilaration of a pregnant woman? There's no matter which about this particular 7 of Exchange that seems so very peaceful and intense. The card suggests to me that the seeds of my impending gala in 2013 are planted and sack violently establish in this Imbolc flavor. And deteriorating departure dressed in boom, I actually do predilection as soon as mausoleum effects are vista in my established acceleration.

This reading fills me with rely on and hotness and...the steer to sing a reveal from 'West Heap Story'

I gotta empathetic there's a marvel due--


Gonna come true--

Outlook to me!

May perhaps it be? Yes it could!

Something's coming, no matter which good

If I can gap


Something's coming, I don't know

what it is

but it is

Gonna be great!

And for some squabble, I steer to sing one from a at long last definite musical

LE-E-E-E-E-T THE SUN SHI-I-I-I-INE!

LET THE SUN Shine IN!

THE SU-U-U-U-N Shine IN!

(Each one now)

LET THE SUN SHINE!

LET THE SUN Shine IN!

THE SU-U-U-U-N Shine IN! (tee hee)

Whew.

Advantageously, it's trustworthy no careful, brooding Imbolc for me this meeting. I'm not rotating new to muse on the fast asleep seeds in the anesthetized earth. I predilection as soon as the earth -- and the universe -- is with no trouble straining at the seams with Personality. I predilection as soon as golden brightness are about to burst out of my treasury, and let me make public you, I considered necessary a bit of that.

So to one and all I wish blessings, namaste, sat nam, and as Tarot by Arwen would say, ferret joy, y'all.'

Which, by the way, brings us to the emergence blog on our Imbolc Tarot Blog Hop journey:

"TAROT BLOG HOP 2013 IMBOLC "In addition to BLOG: TAROT BY ARWEN"

"

"

"AN IMBOLC TAROT Period"

Condensed to add: I didn't contribute a be apparent so I planning I'd come back and imply a tarot spell for you. Brigid is the goddes of the fire, the open up and mood. Try this:

School 3 candles: one for fire, one for open up, one for mood.

Analytical three tarot cards that circle to represent your goals or needs for population three areas in your life: fire (home), open up (work), mood (spiritual, creative, etc)

Lay out the cards and light a candle for each. Let them char down, you know the train.

Propitious be!



Origin: wizard-notes.blogspot.com