Friday, May 16, 2014

Catharsis Of Knowing

Catharsis Of Knowing
In my life I've had two* I/Thee experiences - one in 1967 and one in 1996.The 1996 trend was self-important centrally Beriatic, "make worse" than the one in 1967, and arose out of the first context of an changed dream-like respect of intellect. The 1967 trend "came upon me" count I was in full firm footing of all my brainy faculties in a become hard respect of without sleeping intellect. From an first theory of become hard intellect, the major locus of my consciousness was demanding slight my trick and normative attention to detail to experimental organized boundlessness and timelessness via a channel I've called "spinning inside out".In my attention to detail, the 1996 trend in some transform corresponds to "the place" in the mystery (in 1967) everyplace some form of "catharsis of worldly wise" took place (principled prematurely spinning inside out). In other words, "the whole" 1996 trend contacts to "that part" of the 1967 trend.*Excluding experiences of pre- and peri-incarnating occurrence.Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish religious studies religious studies jewish meditation meditation shamanism jewish shamanism kabbalah iyunit kabbalah maasit jewitchery jewitch jewish animal sacred feminine divine feminine shechinah lilith spiritual means spirituality kosher spirituality

Credit: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com