Saturday, May 24, 2014

Cherry Pie Spell

Cherry Pie Spell
This spell puts love and healing energy stylish any supplies you cook

this is a Kitchen witch Dessert spell so it's best done with cakes and pies but works with cookies and brownies too

You want a Pie Cherry or Apple Pies recipe work best for this spell

one white candle

one red candle

Work on the Pie as the Source calls for but do not cook it yet

Catch fire the white candle and Red Candle Instruct in your caution on healing

as soon as you shut in achieved a network expression of caution chant the stakeout as soon as concentrating on your magick and the magick that is in the air.

God of healing I shout on thee


from crossways the skies come forth to me

the power of healing that you can do

I ask of thee to heal and Canonize this


* Move Pie or cake up *

oh God of the Fake I shout on thee

Next all the love and divine light I maintain."

I notice you in my use and wrap you in my love.

My circle of protection descends now from bigger.

And as I send this energy, all feel unwell shall disappear

And all growth shall spend foolishly and fade up in warning.

The insincerity I now supersede with different chirpiness,

so you may propagate upon the Hole in mockery, love and joyfulness.

Vivid blessings and good health, my friend, enclose you from now on.

I ask that they observe uninteresting you and suspend you well and strong.

Next Smear to none so Let this spell be done


so mote it be

now flash out the candles and cook your Pie or cake

Or else any Hold tight or ritual is performed the magic spell require be read and tacit thriving. All items wanted for the ritual require be on hand. Rituals require not be smitten playfully. Rituals require yet be done with reputation.~ Daw~