Sunday, October 19, 2014

Buddhist Christian Experimentations

Buddhist Christian Experimentations
Office of this blog is to associate how I came to Wicca. In some ways I odd I had some good training within two complementary religions. Two religions I don't wash your hands of now, but gave me a basis to start. For a so I was unacknowledged to bloc them and I was more willingly open about it... even so working in a church! That got me some curious looks!

I grew up as a Roman Catholic in a very Italian neighbourhood... although I'm not Italian. In Catholic school we were educated "Christian ideology" --most of which I odd are more willingly good, still, I didn't constantly see line or the Bible living up to ancestors morals. I didn't understand the male God in the bible that would discipline line or test them by asking them to kill their son for his glory! To the same degree it came to price 8 in school, I was asked to substantiate my religion in show. I thought, "no". I told them that I didn't understand Christianity well adequate to substantiate my believe in it. I pleasing to inspect it into view. I was the virtuously pupil that didn't and I'm more willingly proud of myself for that. The priest didn't close to me very far afield for it but my parents supported me and my moot told me that God was anywhere and I essential go out and inspect it for myself. Undivided teacher!

To the same degree I was in my 20s I bare Buddhism. I erudite meditation on my own and studied Buddhist philosophy and tried to take on it here my life. I found some aspects of it problematical but I liked the intellectual challenge. I took some classes at a Zen temple but I don't odd the Zen master liked me asking questions equally I was quite alleged to go in pursuit of. I'm not very good at that. I beloved that Buddhists surface new to themselves for answers... and I knew I may perhaps resonate the image of God in my meditations. That was acquit to me for the at the outset time!... and to make it acquit, I felt God as energy and it was not unfasten from my own in the role of... which was even a aloof looking for excitement unearth but I don't odd that the other Buddhists really liked that way of lost in thought but they didn't really caution me.

So, after that I was combining the two religions and conduct yourself it more willingly as you would expect trade myself a Buddhist-Christian. The two don't afflict in my sanity. I love that one is very thoughtful so the other preaches embellish and reaching out to others. In my sanity it was a category genuine but it wasn't totally working for me. Epoch I might hold been on my path to heaven, I unflustered hadn't found Jesus (I even looked under the couch!) Epoch I weigh down Jesus was a cool offender, I didn't really gossip to him or humble to esteem him... and I irrefutably didn't understand or become conscious the whole Trinity thing!

I was likewise missing a really big key constituent... THE Feminine DIVINE! I would slacken to God as "She" in protestant churches and line would freak out. Translucent, not all of them but more willingly a few did and they prepared a really big recommend out of it. I likewise bare, so attending a Anglo-Catholic Priestly that missed my old Catholic prayers to Mary. Those were core to me.

I'm fly-by-night out some key components but they are stories onto themselves which I heart crisscross difficult. But for the most part, I progressively chop up here Wiccanism as it quite seemed so logical! I believed obvious beliefs and ideology but I didn't know where they fit--not that I felt I sought-after a phrase for my believe. My mother constantly joked about in the role of a witch and had visions... so it was never a forbidden rise and she's very fond now. The big unwind figure was equally I figured out that I was an empath. I can really resonate blue-collar auras! Later than I realized how far afield that had been poignant me all my life and not understanding my moods (which weren't spring) I started researching ways to completely this. A lot of my explore brought me to Wicca... and as I researched it everything suddenly clicked in my leader, "Oh, this is it!"

Source: spellscasting.blogspot.com