Thursday, October 23, 2014

Resurrection And Frequency Response

Resurrection And Frequency Response
I know. Its been a aspiration time being I posted...but I enclose been goodbye through the pass of re-inventing for my part, new start. The pass has on the go a lot of my time so on the contrary I enclose numerous posts in the queue, they due haven't come to any fruition.I enclose been belief about structure, form, rot, new start and revival, which the Persephone myth is such a picture perfect premise for. I diagram the idea entirely began to come to fruition for example Frater BF optional that a definite form of magick that I use require besides be devoted/designated to a Superior Well-behaved in order to place in usefulness. I enclose to exclude, that multitude of my above "practical magick" was shoddily laughable this plan.I besides asked for my part. "Rebirth and on-going extension implore a structure and are iterative processes but can in a flash become lost if we fail to take about the Divine? I diagram that's a fiber of "charter go".Soror LA noted that, to the same degree the Persephone myth, following we type Hades, we go through the pass of reinventing ourselves and therefore are dominant to sensibleness our superior selves (the Big Focal point) and some wisdom of Ego (ie niggling self) drops out while that part is no longer connected. This besides sensation reminded me of a lurch coming loose fleece. I asked for my part, "Does lurch fleece decay?"So I asked for my part, "Does lurch fleece decay? Do we enclose fitting compost for regrowth? Frater BF through above wisdom of the analogous of the lurch in new start and revival for example he commented that through the Very big Reach, mages sensibleness the self, but our sensibleness oscillates amid Big Focal point and niggling self. "Swing" was the strong word for me and swiftly I began to think of popularity remedy diagrams. SPRING/MASS Quality Shove Between LOADING AND STEADY-STATE Cocktail party. Note THE POINTS OF JunctionThe "steady-state remedy" is the niggling self and the Above Focal point is the "loading remedy". The cycles are very lurch to the same degree, visually so maybe the lurch I was belief of wasn't the actually lurch animal but the sensation of a oscillation. The spring force swing at a decisive clearly cycle (the securely privilege remedy) but force swing at disdainful popularity following a load (substance) is realistic, as in the heavy remedy. EPIPHANY! The load realistic to the "Distinctly" (AKA Persephone in Hades), causes a well-built above countless remedy, or worldly sensibleness. The end analogous is the pass of Western Enchanting Tradition. Of course, these attention besides reminded me of the hermetic idea: "Whatever thing flows out and in; everything has its tides; all supplies recognize the value of and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the healthy of the shelve to the sound, is the healthy of the shelve to the left; drumming compensates." - The Kybalion.Depressed all of my reinvention, one fence has unfailingly been is that I don't allow for my part time to sphere the hurting. It has been a firm lesson to allow for my part to sphere, or "be to the same degree water". You really enclose to sphere the hurting of coming loose your fleece in order to be part of the whole new start pass. Shortly at what time the discussion amid Frater BF and Soror LA, my soothing Jupiter angel asked me to pretend the separate.The separate is a classic anthem of hurting, overthrow and decisive assent of one's true self or the Big Focal point.Plus close watch image appeared on one of my Facebook's pages: Undisclosed Nominate by Salvador DaliThe fine art was captioned with the close watch poem. Mi coraz'on, como una sierpe, se ha desprendido de su piel, y aqu'i la miro entre mis dedos llena de heridas y de miel. Los pensamiento que anidaron en tus arrugas, ?d'onde est'an? ?D'onde las rosas que aromaron a Jesucristo y a Sat'an? !Pobre envoltura que ha oprimido a mi fant'astico lucero! Gris pergamino dolorido de lo que quise y ya no quiero by Federico Garcia LorcaThroughout is my imbalanced kind My chutzpah, to the same degree a serpent, has cabin his fleece, and state I unblemished through my fingers full of wounds and be fond of. The held that nested in your wrinkles, where are they? Where roses perfume sweet? Jesus Christ and Satan? Sloppy habitations has subjugated my enlarge light! Grey fleece of hurting of what I pleasant and did not want Throughout is the diametrically esoteric part: Ultimately, I began to make wisdom of a decisive ritual that contains knocks, which in my metaphysical sensibleness was overlaid with the sounds of a defeat chutzpah... Perhaps that "light stepping up out in one ray" were actual nodes of the Above Self/little self where the two recurring ramparts intersect? QED "