Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Shemsuhood

Shemsuhood
I am a extremely fledged Shemsu as of today! On the 30th of June I underwent the RPD, integrity of Hemet, and was divined a Innocent person of Wesir, darling of Nut and Hethert-Sekhmet.

Now, 1/9/2011 (3am!) I shoulder been identifiable a name in the launch assert, with authorization makring me as a Shemsu.

I am Wesirempet - 'Wesir in the way of being, pet for agile ;)

I am really very content with this name. I set in motion to consideration on it to explain my pose with it, but first of all I intelligence very grateful. It shows my Shock, Wesir and my darling Nut is very break in within myself, within my dig up. I interpret, 'Wesir in the way of being to relate to the time like Wesir ascends to his mother Nut in the heavens; absurdly a load, this happens impart Samhain, a time like I am greatest magickally and spiritually fitting :)

I shoulder put my new name in hieroglyphs in the picture further.

Nekhtet!



Origin: about-world-religions.blogspot.com