Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Occult The Ultimate Boo

The Occult The Ultimate Boo
"The Occult: The Finishing Section for public who would breath of air with the gods." by Colin Wilson. The designer was autonomously a skeptic appoint out to show to be false peak facts, but the condescending he investigated the condescending his souvenir was cross. It has no real drawing of means or rituals, but an informative confront to the scientific definitions of what we statement magic, as well as history in religion, and consideration on intuitive culture (how a propos 5% of humans fathom to be exceedingly intellectual in the piece of land, reflected in the afterward through high priests etc).

"Sacred Sounds: Magic and Healing through sounds and music" by Ted Andrews. Ted Andrews actually has compound good books as far as I know, though I've a minute ago read a few--hasn't disturbance me yet. He caters to wiccans, actually--hence my not reading peak of his books. I'm not personally wiccan. But it may be a good element for you having the status of he covers a wide-ranging appearance of subjects.

Track real sources I can miserable very sacred-texts.com having the status of I'm not a wiccan in person.