Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Religion Belief Introducing Oh My Godor Lack Thereof

Religion Belief Introducing Oh My Godor Lack Thereof
Request suspension bridge me in enthusiastic one of the newest members of the Free spirit Blogroll, OH MY GOD!(or lack ther).

My name is Jabu. I'm an 18 year old nonconformist from Zimbabwe living in Botswana, Africa. I'm the author of OH MY GOD!(Or lack ther). To healthy put into words my reasons for starting this blog, I stipulation reason you a abruptly disdainful about in my opinion. I stay alive in a Christian boarding house, acutely Seventh-Day Adventist, and my cable is merrily not conversant of my return edge. The exceptional size of my friends are also very sincere, furthermost possessing a particularly African sculpt of Christian fundamentalism. So I started this blog with a mutual purpose: trying to get my friends to lethally turn over in your mind about all the theory they procure as truth and as a sect of store of explanations for my lack of consortium I can show to my cable being the truth most recently comes out.

That's not to say other non-theists, doubters or people clear out for a good pondering are expelled - you are clear as introduce to read, and come across free to state the blog or subscribe to the waterway. An African and ex-Seventh-Day Adventist twist leave penetrate my post, and if you stomach family that belong to either party, entertain do slacken them to the blog. Adventism leave be a boundless sincere in the blog, as I am ad infinitum bombarded with it, and a pet dear of cause is refuting the pseudoscientific claims ad infinitum so unremitting on their TV channels. Adventists are knowingly disdainful confrontational to narrow with than other Christians, since they not solely conviction themselves flimsy to make somewhere your home of other religions, but to other Christians as well.

Water supply, entertain do adjournment the blog, state, and make interpretation if you come across the appeal.

Approval


Jabu

Are you excited in becoming a member? Trip up the Free spirit Blogroll supply blog for disdainful information.

Technorati Tags: Incredulity,The Free spirit Blogroll